RELEASED Karmylla's Mods - Immersive Maps, Spouse Rooms, Farm Cave, Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Inalleon

Inalleon Phantasmal Quasar

Hello! Is there any plans to add a variation for SVE to spouse Rooms?

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm not sure what you mean. The spouse rooms are added via the SVE NPC packs, not via this mod.

• Genolution

Genolution Yeah, You!

Hello, I just updated to the newest version of SDV, SVE, and Karmylla's maps. However, the day (ingame) before I updated, I went through the Joja mart gets run out of town cutscene and saw the ruins, but after updating, even though the community centre interior is completed, the exterior is still ruined and Jojamart is still open. Are there any ideas as to what the issue is? Thanks.

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

• carodactyl

carodactyl Big Damn Hero

Hey @Karmylla, I'm trying to make a spouse room mod of my own but am struggling to make windows that light up in daytime and go dark at night/in rain. Any tips?

• minervamaga

You'll need to read up on the wiki about Day/Night tiles!

• thecouchwitch

thecouchwitch Void-Bound Voyager

Hey Karmylla, is there any plans for making alterations to your spouse rooms mod? Sebastian's new event changes the room and now it looks a bit funny. That poor frog's gonna fall off the table :(

• carodactyl

carodactyl Big Damn Hero

I have, and tried multiple times to get it to work, the instructions really aren't particularly helpful unfortunately.

• minervamaga

Do you have a screenshot of what it looks like now?

The forums are pretty much dead as far as help goes now, you'll have better luck getting help on r/SMAPI (reddit) or in the SDV discord #making-mods channel. Map modding especially is difficult to explain via the forums - screenshots make it much easier.