1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue My progress in the civic center and the treasures collected in the museum of Gunther are disappeared

Discussion in 'Support' started by VictoriaNlz, Feb 25, 2020.

1. VictoriaNlz

VictoriaNlz Intergalactic Tourist

(My progress in the civic center and the treasures collected in the museum of Gunther are disappeared, as if everything has restarted.)

Hey, hello, I am sorry to bother, but in my account I had a problem where in the missions of the civic center but I was already well advanced and I am already in year two and I had enough things in the center but something happened and on the 27th of autumn of the year two I went to the civic center to check how it was going but I saw that there was nothing... and in the Gunter treasures of the museum I also have nothing and I had several things too.

that happened in the previous version of 1.4.5.140

if you could help me I would appreciate it very much because I really love Stardew valley and that gave me a low mood because the money I invested and the time of the game because it doesn't matter anymore

if you can help me recover everything in the civic center and with Gunter I would really appreciate it

if you need the mail with which I bought the game I give it to you and if you need the name of the farm and my character, do not hesitate to ask me. I really hope can you help me... thanks!! ☹️♥️

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

VictoriaNlz likes this.
    • VictoriaNlz

VictoriaNlz Intergalactic Tourist