Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lopz0r

lopz0r Seal Broken

Another question: I've been using the Expanded Fridge mod for a while, and it's been working fine with just one issue: I'm only able to see three rows of items per tab, even though there are more slots beneath it (If i deposit an item on a tab with all three rows filled, it deposits just fine, and if i remove any previous item, it slides right back, meaning there are slots under those three, which i cant see)
    Scrolling doesnt work, the items arent disappearing.
    What could we do about it?

• GuilhermeSKRJ

GuilhermeSKRJ Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, does anyone know if there is any unofficial update for the Auto-Grabber mods? I tested the use of the Deluxe Auto-Grabber and did not like the result of the mod, if there is no unofficial update anyone willing to do, unfortunately I don't understand programming to update the mod on my own.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/adijhpxqs9rfgpz/AutoGrabberMod.rar/file

Attached Files:

• lopz0r

lopz0r Seal Broken

Im a newbie here, but is this what you're looking for?
        https://community.playstarbound.com...tardew-valley-1-4.156000/page-30#post-3354650

• GuilhermeSKRJ

GuilhermeSKRJ Void-Bound Voyager

unfortunately not, I already tested this mod and found it much inferior to the original, it is really a sadness that the owner of the mod has deleted the original from the nexus, I think I will have to go back to 1.3 with mods and play the vanilla on 1.4

• Geethebluesky

Geethebluesky Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just wanted to note that the Automate patch for Quality Products doesn't work anymore with the latest Automate...

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Use Quality Artisan Products + PFMAutomate instead

Geethebluesky likes this.
              • Liarose

Liarose Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone working on making Farm Expansion compatible again? The current unofficial one in this thread is no longer compatible.

Reenie and Stockman14 like this.
                • Vandon

Vandon Void-Bound Voyager

You can use the command "/printLocation" in the chat window to see where the deluxe auto-grabber location is set to.
                  Stand in the spot you want the global foraging location to be and use the command "/setForagerLocation" in the chat window, then move and place the grabber on the exact tile you were standing on.

• JejomarPlayz

JejomarPlayz Orbital Explorer

Something Wrong With The Fireplace In The Kitchen Doesn't Work :chrono:

• Iunyavii

Iunyavii Void-Bound Voyager

• Reenie

Reenie Intergalactic Tourist

I play with the farm expansion and it worked quite fine until I was in summer.

Since then, SMAPI has an error about a missing file to create a path from the farm to the expansion.
                      It would ba amazing if anyone could cjeck the error, or at least explain how & where to correct the error in the files (even briefly).

Attached Files:

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Please note that stacking posts is not allowed. Use the edit function to add to your posts or wait for someone else to reply first. I've merged your posts.

• GlacierWolf

GlacierWolf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm having an issue with the Animal Chooser unofficial update. I set the config to make sure that animals would start as adults and have blue and void chickens, but the chickens I buy are always chicks and none of them are blue or void. Are there any mods conflicting with this or something? Here's my log: https://smapi.io/log/4d0c3870612745c8bbfbd155ade47283

• Jackson39343

Jackson39343 Void-Bound Voyager

Same here. Really weird, because the config is set to buy adult chickens and all.

• margaretqw

margaretqw Space Hobo

• jenf

jenf Space Spelunker

The problem isn't Kisekae. It became permanently broken in 1.4 because clothes became actual items. Get Glam and Customize Anywhere together do what it used to do, but someone will have to convert Ran's Wedding and Flower Dance Attire to JSON Assets. I'd do it myself if I knew how to x.x

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
                              • xbukimina

xbukimina Void-Bound Voyager

Hello there :3 I just popped in to see if anyone would be kind enough to give this lovely (but very dead) farm map an unofficial update to 1.4 / MTN 2 and finally get this beauty brought back to life please?! :)
                                The Expanded Farm - Hidden Forest. (https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2398)

I've been waiting to see if an unofficial update might come out as I've been dying to use this map lately and would be happy to contact the author so they can finally have their mod updated officially as well, ya know, if this does get updated.

- Since the mod author has stepped away from the modding community as of 2018, they've given permission to update their mod if necessary in their absence ~ if I'm understanding correctly ~ as they were also kind enough to include a link to the raw .txm Tiled files as well! so I'll include the link for that just in case it could hopefully make things a lil easier on whoever's nice enough to help :)
                                (http://www.mediafire.com/folder/ljvm78xy9qajy/Nexus)

I'm just a little more savvy with the artistic aspect of modding SDV so any help on this end would be greatly appreciated!! <3 & thank you in advance!!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
                                • Blackh013

Blackh013 Space Hobo

this mod doesn't work :(

• dizzraymble

dizzraymble Void-Bound Voyager

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
                                  • lopz0r

lopz0r Seal Broken

An easy fix until someone with more knowledge can check that out is to disable festival trees on the config file (turn festival value from true to false)

From what i could understand, the last command on the content.json changes all festive trees to the new image, however, looking at the game files, there isn't a file for tree3_summer, which is generating the error.

Thread Status:
                                    Not open for further replies.