Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eros DkAl

Eros DkAl Big Damn Hero

The problem is that you installed the Animal Husbandry mod, it is incompatible with Expanded Fridge.

• euchred

euchred Void-Bound Voyager

So this is on page 8 and I don't see any updates, but it worked until I updated smapi and content patcher. Is there any way someone can update these aesthetic mods? I can't live without them ; A ; (I can, I just really like them and suddenly have to go without because I was dumb and updated my game like I knew I shouldn't have, because I lost mods I liked)

Yellog's Wood Buildings: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2626
      Yellog's Seasonal Wood Fence: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2958
      Yellog's craftables: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3063

• UberAnne

UberAnne Aquatic Astronaut

If you're still doing bug fixes, there's a bug that breaks the fishing mini-game at the Stardew Valley Fair. I'll catch one thing and won't be able to fish again and will just have to wait till the game times out. I've been having to turn off the mod off just for that day.

• ColossusX13

ColossusX13 Void-Bound Voyager

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/560?

Would anyone be able to update Sprint and Dash redux? It's hands down the best sprinting mod out there with the most functional features such as the winded cooldown, robust config options and also did not have any bugs compared to the other sprint mods available for SDV 1.4.

• tani_heart

tani_heart Void-Bound Voyager

• BunnyX

BunnyX Aquatic Astronaut

All those mods work anyway. I've used them myself

Most of them are upto date and working

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2020
            • HugooMagnaa

HugooMagnaa Void-Bound Voyager

Is there anyway to edit animal's purchasing prices at marnie's shop?
              One of my most favorite features within BFAV' mod was editing the price i buy chickens, for example: 400G instead of 800G. Or pigs for 6000G instad of 16000G...
              At 1.3 that could be easily done in config.json file.
              But the config file in this unofficial update does not have this option. :/
              Would there be anyway to bring this feature back?

• cat9412

cat9412 Big Damn Hero

could you do this and share it? Though this isn't really the place to talk about Content Patcher Mods ^^"

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You can edit existing animal data with the content pack format; I know that Goats Before Cows does it.

• Reinhart Menken

Reinhart Menken Big Damn Hero

• miquemarie

miquemarie Space Hobo

I would love to play SVE on my Android, but it seems I don't have enough ram to handle it. . I'd like to request an update for SVE to optimize it for use with older/lower end Android phones.

Also, I would like to request and update for BFAV to make it compatible with Android.

• abiwankenobi

abiwankenobi Void-Bound Voyager

Please let me know if this isn't allowed, but would anyone be willing to separate the Coii's Girls Set Pack into just the shirts/skirt? I have other hair mods that I can't make it work with. :(

• ravenben

ravenben Void-Bound Voyager

Hi!
                        I wonder if the Pelican Postal Service is still working.
                        https://community.playstarbound.com...tardew-valley-1-4.156000/page-54#post-3357484

Some users here and in the Nexusmods mentioned that the unofficial update for the mod is working as long as the config for AllowQuestSubmissions is set to "false". Yet, while I already changed the config file (Also try changing the key bind) I can't get it to work. I'd really appreciate it if someone could look into it.

• argoarmors

argoarmors Void-Bound Voyager

Can anyone update the Better Shipping Box or suggest a mod that have functions like that? I really love that mod.

• vickimed

vickimed Void-Bound Voyager

_Harmonia likes this.
                          • ColossusX13

ColossusX13 Void-Bound Voyager

Chests Anywhere allows you to retrieve items from the shipping box as an optional feature.

• kindredband

kindredband Void-Bound Voyager

This upgrade still won't let me place a prismatic shard into a furnace. Any more upgrades scheduled? Hope so! :)

Sadly, it did not work for me. :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2020
                              • hierarkia

hierarkia Space Spelunker

I'm really desperate for an update for this mod too. I've been using one spouse room mod but the non-editable floor is absolutely killing me. So either some help with this ^ mod or a floor mod would be more than greatly appreciated ;_; ♥

• hornword999

hornword999 Aquatic Astronaut

can anyone fix the speed of horse when enabled speed using cjbcheatmenu? when I configure back to normal speed the horse's speed still follow normal speed aka too slow :zzz:

• TubereuseS2

TubereuseS2 Space Hobo

could you let me translate it to korean? I am a member of Naver Stardew Valley Community. (https://cafe.naver.com/starvall)

Thread Status:
                                    Not open for further replies.