Modding Help SDVE Still Shows Vanilla Map and Saving Takes Forever

Discussion in 'Mods' started by zekestur, Jul 22, 2020.

1. zekestur

zekestur Aquatic Astronaut

I'm playing sdve with a friend, but for some reason he couldnt't save at the end of the day and keeps ending up with a black screen. Plus, the world generated is sdve but his map shows the vanilla map? Can someone help us please?

**SMAPI-latest.txt is mine and SMAPI-latest (1).txt is my friend's**

@Pathoschild

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2020
    • Eros DkAl

Eros DkAl Big Damn Hero

SMAPI-latest.txt
      fddsss.PNG

"System.InvalidOperationException: Can't use Helper.Data.ReadSaveData because this isn't the main player. (Save files are stored on the main player's computer.)"

Who was the last to go to sleep at the end of the day? You or your friend?
      If you are the host and your friend was the last to go to sleep, YOU could try to be the last to go to sleep and see if the game is saved.

As for SVE, according to your friend's log, SVE is loaded in its SDV.

To clarify, what I'm saying are just my suggestions and opinion, I have never played SDV in multiplayer with mods, so I don't know well how mods work in multiplayer

You could also ask Spacechase0, or check the SpaceCore "bugs" tab on the mod's Nexus page and see if anyone else has already reported this bug and if there is a workaround or solution to this problem.

zekestur likes this.
      • Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

@zekestur Please don't stack posts. Use the edit function to add to your posts or wait for someone else to reply first. I've merged your posts.

zekestur likes this.
        • zekestur

zekestur Aquatic Astronaut

Thank youu, I'm really new to forums