Are these forums still alive?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BAM-BIN-0, May 31, 2020.

1. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

It's pretty desolated now. The forums can be a little active if they can polish their main game ,Starbound.

2. JeiT

JeiT Big Damn Hero

I usually pop by here once a month or so just so see if they've updated anything. ...Anything.
    But, I mean, there is still some minor activity in even Spore's (EA's/Maxi's game) forums from the early-mid 2000's so i kind of think that death would come veeery slowly to this place as well. Especially since the game is in some ambiguous half-life. Like that guest you put in the closet after they stopped talking a year or so ago.

I still play Starbound though - still one of my main games... (it still is my main game ;n;).

3. BAM-BIN-0

BAM-BIN-0 Guest

So starbound is pretty much stuck in an eternal limbo until the console port is done. k den

4. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Yup, that's correct.

5. Rolf Mützelburg

Rolf Mützelburg Intergalactic Tourist

There is a discord?

I just got here.Was unhappy with the k9 mods for Starbound, and wanted to take a stab at making my own. Figure this is a good place for beginners advice on the matter. I'm pretty good at sprite work... well, good enough to make modified copies of Starbound's tiny 30 pixel tall sprites.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2020
  6. Daikon Ocelot

Yes. There is a Discord server dedicated for Starbound (but it is not CF official server, CF has their own official server).

7. Evithlia

Evithlia Weight of the Sky

i miss this forum and the hype after the game was announced.

8. BAM-BIN-0

BAM-BIN-0 Guest

Must have been wild

Reminds me of the 1.4 Terraria launch

9. Luna the Traveller Σ

Luna the Traveller Σ Void-Bound Voyager

This place is pretty much dead. Somehow, more Starbound fans are on the Terraria forums than these.

10. Daikon Ocelot

Because Starbound dev is not as active as Terraria dev in their own forums. Just look at the time they were last active here. No wonder many people here migrate.

Faeryheart likes this.
  11. Luna the Traveller Σ

Luna the Traveller Σ Void-Bound Voyager

I'm not entirely sure it's just because of that. Considering I'm mainly on those forums for the non-Terraria stuff, and plenty of people are.

12. Daikon Ocelot

At least when CF is active here most people will have reason to come here and hangout. Other than that, not so much, but the mods and fan art.