1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED RPG Growth 1.92

Adds RPG-like growth (stat points and classes) to Starbound

1. Liliathe

Liliathe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ok I found some problems in newest version : even with the weakiest weapon (1-2 dmg) I was able to destroy everything in one hit. + some electric weapons doesn't increase mechanic progress at all. Only switching to ver 1.7 removed those problems

Pass33 likes this.
  2. ThornyFlora

ThornyFlora Pangalactic Porcupine

Can you post a log? I can't exactly do anything without one, and I can't replicate this issue.

3. Liliathe

Here is log:

Attached Files:

4. ThornyFlora

Well, I see why the error is happening. I use the function status.uniqueStatusEffectActive(), which works in v1.4 of Starbound, but not in v1.3. This function, along with a few others, was specifically added in v1.4, and will throw an error in v1.3. I recommend getting the latest update.

5. ThornyFlora

6. zah123456

zah123456 Void-Bound Voyager

Suggest:Can you add a command that can unlock all the specialization tab's jobs?

Please give me a reply:)

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  7. zah123456

zah123456 Void-Bound Voyager

Suggest:Can you add a command that can unlock all the specialization tab's jobs?

Please give me a reply:)

8. furllamm

furllamm Void-Bound Voyager

9. NightmareDL

NightmareDL Subatomic Cosmonaut

Im using this with fu and , as a soldier my class quest is to talk to nuru? who tf is nuru?

10. Liliathe

She is that florian NPC that you can meet if you do Florian main quest.

11. NightmareDL

Thanks!

12. NightmareDL

I really like that Nuru gives quests , good loli.
    Secondly , does this work with RPG https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/zerotap-dash-for-rpg-growth.5547/ ? i cant seem to do the Dragoon skills properly , if not , i hope something similar is added on this mod because i hate clicking twice to do a dash.(Maybe i posted this like 2 years ago lol)
    I tried Vanguard too and sadly the tech makes me stay stuck inside blocks , and it is one of the techs i wanted to use the most ):
    Seems like wavedash (escape upgrade) the movement speed boost is not triggering on ground.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
  13. ThornyFlora

14. ThornyFlora

ThornyFlora updated RPG Growth with a new update entry:

Update 1.8

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. ThornyFlora

16. ThornyFlora

Sorry, often don't get notifications. I do not know how to add commands, but you can spawn in the amount of spectype you need for each individual Spec, based on its order in the list on first open. I don't recommend doing this though, since you can potentially land on a spec that isn't currently complete.

Missed this. The link no longer works, but if you still have the error, it would be helpful to see.

I may have changed some code that inadvertently rendered the mod incompatible. I'll have to check with the author.
    As for Vanguard, what do you mean it makes you get stuck in blocks? Also, for Wavedash debugging, can you send a log if it still does not work?

17. RickyZen

RickyZen Big Damn Hero

i've been following this mod for long time now and i have to admit, playing FU with this mod id a perfect mix.

although the way experience scales with intelligence stat feels weird, can you change it so experience gain scales with player level?

18. Ergast

Ergast Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can you do anything with the broken dagger, pistol and wand to improve them, like with the broken sword, or are they just initial equipment?

19. ThornyFlora

There is nothing in game to improve those items yet, but eventually there will be.

20. 3nd1ezz

3nd1ezz Big Damn Hero

I know this sounds stupid but I really can't figure out if intelligence really improves exp gained on single-player at all.