1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Sleeker Glitch! 2020-10-30

Like glitch but... s m o o t h

1. Saint Apollyon

Saint Apollyon Phantasmal Quasar

Saint Apollyon submitted a new mod:

Sleeker Glitch! - Like glitch but... s m o o t h

Read more about this mod...

2. CHABeavotto

CHABeavotto Void-Bound Voyager

Can we have a...workshop version ?

3. Saint Apollyon

In due time

...In all seriousness, I'll try to get it on the workshop soon-ish. I recently had to deal with harddrive corruption, and while all my modding stuff is untouched, I essentially had to do a fresh windows install, so it might be a bit before I get my barings again.

4. CHABeavotto

CHABeavotto Void-Bound Voyager

sorry about that...I hope you won't lose too much...

5. kodamant

kodamant Void-Bound Voyager

ok so i tried to install this mod, but for some reason, and its not this mod, infact its a workshop mod, i dont know which one though as the only way to remove the titty lights is to run the game outside of steam so the workshop mods dont load, does anyone know of a workshop mod that gives the glitch a body similar to this, but with titty lights, i do not want the titty lights. i dont not want titty lights i want s m o o t h . so i require a s s i s t a n c e

6. Saint Apollyon

The only mod I can think of on the workshop that would add titty lights would be "Get Rid of That Underwear", or some similar mod, probably. Only solutions I can think of where you could keep both mods is either get a local version of the mod with the titty lights and delete the glitch-altering files, or unpack this one and change the load order so it loads after it.

7. Saint Apollyon

8. TotalyNotMeta

TotalyNotMeta Space Hobo

Unless you ain't working on this anymore, then a vanilla heads variant would be nice.

9. Saint Apollyon

That can be arranged

Edit: Actually, if you're using this version, you can just go to the humanoid folder and delete the head/emotes files and you'll have the vanilla heads back with the rest of the reskin still intact.