1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Elithian Races Mod - A Starbound Expansion 2.3.10

A Starbound expansion mod which adds multiple new races and additional content

1. Kribris

Kribris Void-Bound Voyager

I have a little problem with missle launcher, thru quest(broken missle pod) it working normaly, but then I try to craft it.... it is just crash a game, to the game main menu, sorry about my bad english it is not my native language.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  2. IneedCoke

IneedCoke Aquatic Astronaut

My game crashes at the start when i downloaded the github version

3. Aegonian

Aegonian Weight of the Sky

Sorry for the late reply, don't check this forum very often... There's a known bug with the Broken Missile Pod which currently makes it impossible to craft it. This'll be fixed in the next update!

Could you send over your log file? Might be able to help us tell what happened when the crash occurred.

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  4. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Good to see you still active. It's so quite here.

5. Kribris

Thanks for answer, but even I have some error's.
    I can get weapon from quest, but not from crafting, it crash then I choose weapon from crafting station, if I skip weapon it's not crashing. I wil send a little later screenshot with error mesage.

6. Daikon Ocelot

Anything new about the mod recently?

7. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

aego's still working on the update, don't worry :p that being said he is a bit busy with life and he is starting to work on a game based off of the theaverse, which has also slowed him down

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  8. Daikon Ocelot

Oh, that's good to hear. I was afraid that he didn't look after his mod in this community.

9. starbound37833

starbound37833 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

why does my droden character have a blue head?

Nevermind im a moron it was wearing a hat xDD

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2020
  10. Justmike

Justmike Intergalactic Tourist

I love the mod but i found a bug, in another mod theres an item that can teleport you around and i was using it to get around in the refuge and i teleported trough the barier and got on top of the refuge. So i was looking around and i wanted to see if i can build up there and i can, i made a little colony. Not a major bug or something but i just tought its odd( sorry for my bad english}

11. Triticamon

Triticamon Void-Bound Voyager

So......will you do a next update, if its major enough for you to do so?

12. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

update will come when it's ready, Aego's a busy guy and he's got his own video game in development on top of this mod

13. Triticamon

Triticamon Void-Bound Voyager

oh....ok then..

14. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

don't worry, progress has been made, it's just going to take a bit at the moment

15. ChangelingRain

ChangelingRain Phantasmal Quasar

An akkimari outpost, with an allied Haulskipper docked to receive supplies.

16. RaphaZord

RaphaZord Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello everyone! So do we have any idea when the akkimaris are coming? I have been some time away from Starbound and now that some updates happened I was in hope to be able to fully play as an Akkimari, the concept is really amazing. The last time I checked was July 2018 or something like that, so I hope soon we can have something to grab on to? Thank you very much for your amazing work!

17. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

Aego's still working on the akki, don't worry, he's just rather slow given irl and him starting to develop a brand new game.
    there actually was an update to this mod around halloween, it was largely minor additions, but there was a new mission added for the harrowing event

18. Kribris

I hope he is still work on this mod, I'm curious what he have in mind.

19. Daikon Ocelot

Something awesome and polished, perhaps.

20. CloudyTheSergal

CloudyTheSergal Void-Bound Voyager

I'm building a micro dungeon, can someone give me the id to spawn enemies an updated version? I just have the 2017 id