I'm here to play Starbound and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta gum.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by in0rbit, Jan 22, 2021.

1. in0rbit

in0rbit Space Hobo

I've been playing Starbound since way back in the early access days and I love it. I play a lot of games but only a few sit among my favourites, and Starbound is right up there in the top 3 along with Project Zomboid and RimWorld.

I study computer science (with a focus on development), and I've been trying desperately to tie games in with my studies, because if I could spend all day at my PC doing mostly computer and game-related things, that would be the life. So I'm running a (modded) server now for that sweet admin experience, and soon I'm going to start making mods for that spicy programming experience, and assets for that savoury art experience.

Hopefully some cool people from this forum will join me in my noble quest to sit at my computer all day.

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Welcome, Orbit! Nice to meet you!
    Hey, RimWorld is also my favorite!

3. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello and welcome to the forums.

4. in0rbit

in0rbit Space Hobo

Nice! I've clocked over 2,000 hours in that game, though probably half of that is me sorting through mods. Recently I've been noticing more and more people playing it too :D

Thanks for the welcome :) today I started messing around with modding so I'll be around that part of the forum.

Daikon Ocelot likes this.