1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. Kribris

Kribris Void-Bound Voyager

I play as Avali, and like how they look, but final ship upgrade for me look mising something, maby it need to look more like Dreadnought, giant hi-tech ship full of usable stuff. I'm using this mod with FU, but in creating ship I'm wery bad, I can create a town, but, ship.... I have lack of knowledge and practice's. So can you, or someon hoo you know how to create it, ceate that a ship?

I only have idea, and I can imagine how it be look like. Maby like this : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_Wutq4BR2zfpRhPEuXzceaWyB0MDUDpI?usp=sharing

P.S. Tell me if link is not work, I'l try to fix.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  2. corrupt20x6

corrupt20x6 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am currently engaged in a fight with Vortex over getting mods to work in the game AT ALL! I want my fluffly space raptors back but the game keeps dying before it even fully launches when the mod is enabled. Worse still, it's hidden away where it stored the race selection extender (which I'm guessing might be the root of the problem) and I can't pull it out and put it back in. I want to just manually install the mod, bypassing Vortex and all it's BS (Because it's also managed to screw up Skyrim for me on more than one occasion) but do not remember how to do the manual install. Please help me. I just want my fluffly space raptors back. T_T

3. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

This mod works thru Steam Workshop, also. Otherwise, just download the mod, and put it in the mods folder for Starbound

4. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

The avali don't do large, heavily armored ships. Their design philosophy tends to be "Shave off as much weight as you possibly can. We'll just dodge everything". An avali in a dreadnought is like a Nascar driver being put in a tank.

5. Kribris

Well, you have a point, my bad in understanding their philosophy, and thanks for ansver. And did they have a home planet, or they only nomad like..?

And another question, can you change a vanila ship icon in star map, I understand that is not good, but, in Avikan(Elitian/Aegi) mod, every frendly, depend on race, and enemy ship have unique icon on star map, can you doo smething like it..? Like race related.
    And something more :
    1) Increase spawn chance of random ship encounter. I have to wate about from 10 to 20 min, to have a chance of spawn their ship.
    2) A not empty loot crate( some times ), on ship encounter.
    3) Add some resources in ship loot crate, like food, crafftable resources, or weapon, or locked weapon cache openabble only via using data chit, at least if you have one in inventory.
    4) Unique weapon's maybe..?
    5) Mech parts, or spawnable mech, like hover vehicle.
    And again, I use this mod with FU, and several other mods.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  6. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

Fevix updated Avali (Triage) with a new update entry:

Lots of stuff

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. 360FoxBox

360FoxBox Space Hobo

Can anybody make Avali be able to wear normal clothes (Like without the clipping and stuff) or show me where a mod that does that is?

8. Kribris

Try Avikan armor, and clothes, if you have that mod.

9. 360FoxBox

360FoxBox Space Hobo

Ye that works thx

10. Kribris

Anyone know any news on mod? Is it stil on dev, or not...?

11. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

It's in a 'Maintain' state right now. If bugs crop up, or if Starbound updates and breaks something, I'll update again to fix it, but at this state no new content will be added (Mostly due to the lack of an artist, I do have a few ideas but they would all need art)

12. Kribris

At least it's not forgoten.

13. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

new door who's this?

Arti78 likes this.
  14. BanhammerUA

BanhammerUA Space Spelunker

Why elite cert don't shown in crafting list? Same with most craftable vanilla weapons (gimme me back violium broadsword - _-)

15. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

16. Enoxy

Enoxy Void-Bound Voyager

Good time, Fevix, can I translate this mod into other languages (in particular, into Russian)? And how often will this mod be updated now, given the abandonment of Starbound and the absence of Ryujin?

17. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

You can make a Russian patch for the mod, yes, but not make a copy of the mod in Russian.

As for updates, there likely won't be many, unless CF returns to work on the base game again.

18. Kribris

I pesonaly didn't see any problem with english, его просто надо знать, или хоть чутка но выучить, хотябы что то базовое..

19. Enoxy

Enoxy Void-Bound Voyager

This is a matter of principle. In addition, it will lower the entry threshold for players who have decided to play with the mod for the first time. (Yes, I believe there are some who play without even understanding English, but it seems to me that they miss too much)