Question What happened to chucklefish support?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [insertnamehere], May 18, 2021.

1. [insertnamehere]

[insertnamehere] Void-Bound Voyager

Why did chucklefish support disappear? I messaged them as told to by steam and they brought me here. Any ideas why?

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

I have no idea. This place has recently been abandoned from the looks of it. You can go to their Discord (Chucklefish Discord) instead for immediate response. By the way, what kind of support you need?

3. [insertnamehere]

4. Daikon Ocelot

5. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Moor is correct: you'll likely get a better response on Chucklefish's discord or the community discord.

6. [insertnamehere]

Thanks!

Oh, I just realised I have spent a very long time on this server... dang, I wish I knew how to fix it.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2021
  7. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Please don't stack posts. Use the edit function to add to your posts or wait for someone else to reply first. I've merged your posts.

8. Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Hi there! I actually disappeared for a year because I had a baby :)
    And then on my return I completely forgot to come check this forum because everyone has been emailing me, or primarily on the Discord. I only remembered today. Literally a second ago.

I can't help with any Starbound issues, but I'm back on Wargroove, Starmancer, INMOST and Pathway support.

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  9. [insertnamehere]

I actually didn't mean to post multiples, I pressed send but I suppose my browsers didn't update so I left it for a bit and pressed it again.

10. Daikon Ocelot

Good to know you're still around, man.

Talking about Discord, I haven't pop myself up in the CF server for a while.

11. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

For anyone reading: the Chucklefish discord server is probably the fastest way to reach out to Chucklefish. They'll either be able to help you or point you to where you can get help. They also have various information about games in the pins of those game channels. Not to mention it's a place to hang out with other Chucklefish fans. (;