1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

Seems like the "pls fix" items have finally started causing problems, I said I was giving people like 3 months... I think it's been more than a year by now...
    Anyhow expect an update in close future while I make sure it's actually functional before I do anything stupid.

2. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

3. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Thanks for the fix, it was really annoying.

That said, I'm seeing these error in my log:

[15:13:56.822] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /items/active/weapons/ranged/abilities/iceburstshot/iceburstshot.weaponability.patch in source: ..\mods\The Pony Modpack V3.0.1. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'physical' in pathGet("/ability/elementalConfig/physical")
    [15:13:58.000] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[splinterpiegoggles, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'splinterpiegoggles'
    [15:13:58.006] [Error] Could not create blueprint item from recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'splinterpiegoggles'
    [15:14:00.924] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[splinterpieboots, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'splinterpieboots'
    [15:14:00.930] [Error] Could not create blueprint item from recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'splinterpieboots'
    [15:14:04.499] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[splinterpiechest, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'splinterpiechest'
    [15:14:04.509] [Error] Could not create blueprint item from recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'splinterpiechest'

It's not game-breaking, so, y'know, as time permitts. (Also, great to see more pony content! Just because the show is nearing its finale doesn't mean fan content has to stop, after all.)

4. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

5. Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

Suggestions:
    - custom intro mission
    - ship pet
    - reformed changelings
    - more customization for the changelings (I want to be able to give them manes... Could add holes like Chrysallis maybe.)
    Mostly interested in the last one :rofl:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
  6. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

7. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

8. Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

[​IMG]
    NVM, got it!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
  9. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

10. scorg

scorg Void-Bound Voyager

I like your mod very much, but there is one small problem. I'm using ponex race, but my character is sleeping with open eyes. It's not a gamebreaking bug, but looks very creepy. Can your fix that?

11. 22neptun

22neptun Void-Bound Voyager

I've run into a problem with this new version. I put it in the mod-folder but when I try to start the game, the following error message appears. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this? It used to work fine in the earlier versions of Starbound.

Attached Files:

12. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

Seems like one of the files you extracted was corrupted somehow, try deleting the folder and re-extracting

13. Gojira_Tanaka

Gojira_Tanaka Void-Bound Voyager

old fan, new account. Do you plan on making a custom racial Mech Body for them, since I see a lot of custom/vanilla races have their own starting and upgraded versions of their mech bodies, with the starting one being an open cockpit, with the upgraded having a closed cockpit...
    Edit: possible mod idea, Frackin Races stuff

14. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

C0bra5 updated the pony modpack with a new update entry:

V3.2 Balancing Stallion

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

16. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Hey there, still love the mod {y no hippogriffs tho :le sad face, followed by le shrug:}, but I might be having a problem - with pegasi, there seems to be some sort of energy regen issue, namely expended energy doesn't regenerate. Doesn't seem to be an issue with earth ponies or avians {haven't tested out any others}, so it might be an issue with the race code itself. There's a log paste here - https://pastebin.com/XYxRXijT - in case it helps.

Side note: Has the rework also removed racial techs?

17. Leyen Enyo

Leyen Enyo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm not sure if this is still being worked on, but I was wondering if there was a way to have the Ponex race have a closed eyes model for blinking or sleeping? It just seems a little uncanny for them to sleep with their eyes open.

18. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

not sure it's possible due to the fact that eyes are technically handled like facial hair. I'll look into it though if i get some time.

19. vbueno21

vbueno21 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

my man, i am playing whit this modpack since pleased giraffe version came out, i really love it, but i want to play it whit FU, the S.A.I.L boots on Failsafe mode and i can't use BYOS, well, i can but the ship's background will stay. not that i don't like the Pony Ship, i love it <3 but i want to build my own :')
    does somepony (hhehehehehhehe, or somebody) knows a fix for it? or maybe a mod that patches it?
    by the way, will be another update soon for the modpack?

(sorry for my bad english, i'm brazilian ya know :poke:)

20. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

The fu team have actually made mods to fix those issue for prettymuch every species in the game.
    Tech-Console SAIL Menu fix for FU: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1411331676
    Ship backgrounds/BYOS patches for FU: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1194878261