1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

2. bulba123123

bulba123123 Intergalactic Tourist

Somebody know, how i can get into this room? upload_2021-7-31_2-45-7.png

3. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Probably by finding the switch that moves the block to the right of that unlit light next to you. Haven't found it myself, but also haven't gotten the miniball techs in a while to try.

4. bulba123123

bulba123123 Intergalactic Tourist

The problem is that I found all the levers on the location, ran the whole cave with alt and still nothing, only this place remained

5. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

it might be a hidden one, where moving past it marks it, I really do need to get that researched sometime.

6. n0throw

n0throw Space Hobo

Hello. I'm playing the steam version of starbound. This package of modifications is installed. I put the EPP augment "Item Magnet 1" (fu_pickuprangeaugment1) on the NES. The game crashed.
    "log file"
    I deleted the EPP Augment from the NES in the ".player" file. Unfortunately, this did not lead to anything.

Attached Files:

7. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

8. overtube

overtube Big Damn Hero

Hi, I give error after use gene crafting lab.
    This error: Exception caught in client main-loop (ItemException) No such item 'riceseed'

9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

And that likely has nothing to do with FU, since rice is from the base game. Sounds like you have conflicts installed, or an outdated warez file. No idea until I see a log file though.

10. Nagi

Nagi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello, I don't have bonuses for some races (Mantizi, Merrkin for example). I have 6.1.37 FU, no FR. What can be causing such problems?

11. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Yes you do. They simply are not appearing on your tricorder because they load *after* FU does. You also should not have the Mantizi mod installed separately. They are included in FU. The problem you have with them will vanish once removed.

The races will still have their abilities in-game. If they don't, then turn them on in your SAIL in the MISC section

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

13. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

14. fishygreenman

fishygreenman Intergalactic Tourist

So I found three visual errors, the first one isn't too big of a deal but it seems like Thelusians' mouths can be covered by clothing, it might just be a me thing tho.
    download (2).png

The other one is a lot bigger and it's how the exhaust flames from the tutorial mech's booster looks really messed up.
    bandicam 2021-10-03 20-42-43-324.jpg

I think why this happens is because the boosters are a reskin of other boosters and the exhaust flames were kept for some reason, either way wanted to bring it up cuz it looks really weird.

The last one is how the Avali Cleaning Bot on the carpeting kind of part of the Avali BYOS weirdly in the floor.
    Weird little thing.png

Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
  15. Zaroth

Zaroth Pangalactic Porcupine

Using a cooking table boots you to the save select screen with an item not found error.
    Specifically, the cthushi recipe output is erroneously calling for cthulshi instead of Cthushi.

16. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

17. SomeRandomuser2547

SomeRandomuser2547 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey Sayter, where was that upbeat 8 bit/chiptune music that was played in Highway Havoc mission came from? And what was the reason of that change in the music?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
  18. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Because it was copyrighted music. I have no idea where it came from, and won't be hunting it down to find out. It was probably from Megaman.

19. matthew57778

matthew57778 Phantasmal Quasar

fu byos patch for modded races doesn't work on avali apparently.

EDIT: ok simple fix change the file in fu byos modded races for avali from avalit0.structure.patch to aviant0.structure.patch

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

I have nothing to do with that addon.