Wargroove Wiki

From Wargroove Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to the official wiki for Wargroove.

A player maintained resource which anyone can edit! We currently have 178 articles about the turn-based strategy game developed by Chucklefish, and the sequel developed by Robotality.

Official Site Discord Forums Reddit
Wargroove Wargroove 2
PC: 2.1.7 (04 August 2020) PC: 1.2.6 (13 March 2024)
Switch: 2.1.7 (04 August 2020) Switch: 1.2.5 (30 November 2023)
Xbox One: 2.1.7 (04 August 2020)
PS4: 2.1.7 (04 August 2020)
Wargroove 2 Available Now!!
About Wargroove Twitter
Wargroove is a turn-based strategy game for up to 4 players, in which each player takes control of an army and its commander unit to wage war on their enemies! Wargroove is extremely easy to pick up, with accessibility at the forefront of its design, and very difficult to master, with deep gameplay mechanics that complement strategic play.

Wargroove is a modern take on the simple yet deep turn-based tactical gameplay popularized in the 2000s by handheld games such as Advance Wars. It recreates the charm and accessibility of the titles that inspired it whilst bringing modern technology allowing for higher resolution pixel art, robust online play and deep modding capability into the formula.

Launch Trailer Development Blog
Spring update! V1.2.6, Mod Support, New Merch & Japanese Physical

Hey Strategy fans! The Chucklefish and Robotality teams have been pretty busy behind the scenes! We’ve been forging away, refining Wargroove 2 with bug resolutions and implementing some quality...

Keevahh 2024-03-14 11:50:56
Creating the Visual Identity of the Faahri: Deepdive with Midio

Hi everyone! My name is Midio, Lead Artist on Wargroove 2! I had the pleasure of crafting the visual development and design of the Faahri Commanders and Units. Today, I’m going to dig into the p...

Midio 2024-01-23 13:19:02
Multiplayer Update – v1.2.5 Live Now

Hi everyone! Wargroove 2’s v1.2.5 “Multiplayer Ranking Update” is now live on PC & Switch. If you’re in the Discord you’ll know this one has been a while in the making, and full of some high...

superconsole 2023-11-30 14:52:26
Announcing Wargroove 2 Coming To PC And Nintendo Switch October 5th!

Wassup Groove Gang, Exciting news!During the September Nintendo Direct we announced that the much-awaited sequel to our beloved turn-based strategy game, Wargroove 2, is set to march on to PC an...

pilgrim 2023-09-14 14:38:14
Lay down your swords and pick up your hammers, we’ve got new creator tools!

Hey folks! Hello I’m Simon from Robotality, one of the development leads on Wargroove 2. If you’ve been hanging out in The Wargroove discord, then you may well already know me 🙂 With Wargroove 2...

Seminus 2023-08-24 15:09:01
Recent Wiki Changes
List of abbreviations:
N
This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
m
This is a minor edit
b
This edit was performed by a bot
(±123)
The page size changed by this number of bytes

15 March 2024

16:23  Version History/Wargroove 2‎‎ 2 changes history +3,699 [Margotbean‎ (2×)]

16:23 (cur | prev) +13 Margotbean talk contribs

16:18 (cur | prev) +3,686 Margotbean talk contribs (PC v1.2.6)

13 March 2024

12:00 User rights log Katzeus talk contribs changed group membership for CoDi from manager to manager and administrator ‎
     11:57  Guide:Modding diffhist +6,461 Katzeus talk contribs (Pushed blocked edit)
Developed By