Comments on Profile Post by Xylia

1. Xylia
    Xylia
    Though I'll admit I didn't go running off to the Mothership or the Outcasts from the start of the game either, lol. But still, yeesh. They keep sticking stupidly powerful enemies in my way everywhere that eat up all of my resources.
    Feb 11, 2018
    The Purple Dragon likes this.
  2. The Purple Dragon
    The Purple Dragon
    My biggest risk in 3 and NV was always running out of ammo. That's why I invested in speech so I could talk my way out of quest created combat.
    Feb 11, 2018
  3. Xylia
    Xylia
    Eh, I always did Lockpick/Science/Repair first (5/level) and foremost and whatever points I had left got split between Small Guns, Sneak, and Medicine. It takes awhile for you to get strong, sure, but it pays off in the end run.
    Feb 11, 2018
  4. Xylia
    Xylia
    Better repairs means your stuff functions better, sneak lets you fight less crap (and start the battle with a huge damage bonus), and medicine means using less stims to stay alive. And Sm Guns... while they do less damage than other stuff, the ammo is more plentiful.
    Feb 11, 2018
  5. The Purple Dragon
    The Purple Dragon
    The most ammo I ever managed to have at one time was directly after robbing the Silver Rush. Fun times...
    Feb 12, 2018
  6. Xylia
    Xylia
    That's FO:NV, not FO3 lol. In FO3, about the best you can do is find&fix a bunch of guns and sell them, and then buy the ammo they got. Which I just did, and now things are looking up. Finally got enough resources to raid the national guard depot and now 3-4 of my skills are almost maxed out. Finally starting to actually do some damage.
    Feb 12, 2018