1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated 2D Fighter Mod - Way of the Warrior 1.1e

Use fighting game moves!

1. Fixing link

SuperMandrew
    Fixing link..
  2. Upbeat Giraffe update!

SuperMandrew
    Just a small update to make the mod working with Upbeat Giraffe. To get it to work, either start a new character and the tech will appear in the ship or become an admin and execute the command:

/aiaction {"action" : "showTech", "techName" : "wayofthewarriorTech"}

The tech occupies the body slot currently.

- SuperMandrew
    ahmad_amjad3 and Crystan like this.
  3. Updated for Enraged Koala

SuperMandrew
  4. Fixed mouse mode set to off

SuperMandrew
    I'm an idiot - when I fixed the mouseMode I accidentally broke the left inputs.

The left-based inputs and mouseMode should both work properly now! .. hopefully, haha :)
  5. Mouse mode fixed

SuperMandrew
    Got a bug report from Patchumz, mouse mode was a bit wonky and would sometimes perform the attack to the right even though the mouse was on the left.

This patch fixes that problem - let me know if the issue still occurs!

6. Easier inputs, mouse mode, and more!

SuperMandrew
    Hey fellow fighters!

We've got a big update we think you'll all enjoy!

The first part is easier inputs!
    If you're having trouble executing the moves, open up
    /wayofthewarrior/tech/wayofthewarrior/wayofthewarrior.tech and change the line:

Code:
    "easyInput": false,
    to

Code:
    "easyInput": true,
    With easyInput activated, corners no longer matter in the input. The different movelist is listed below.

The second part is the...
  7. Switching file hosts

SuperMandrew
    popcar2 likes this.
  8. Added readme file

SuperMandrew
    Added a short readme file on how to install, and a short movelist with instructions on how to perform them.