1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

A Furious Fluffy Feline - Bode Cat Sprite Replacer 2018-03-04

Replaces the default cat with my cat, Puddles!

1. MissMarifire
    Dedicated to the WARFRAME FashionFrame Discord Server, whose love for my cat (as well as my own) spawned this little mod.

[​IMG]

Disclaimer: I don't condone overfeeding your pets! A healthy cat is a happy cat- Puddles is just really old and was fat when we adopted her.

Simply enough, it replaces all the sprites for your cat with some crudely edited sprites of my own- to the visage of my old adoptive cat Puddles. She's known for being looking awfully tubby and awfully angry- all while being awfully loving. An old cat she spends her life puddling about, staring down both our dogs and family members alike menacingly and snuggling up to anybody who gives her attention for cuddles.

Will you take her on as your new family member, to be as beloved to you as she is to us?

It's a rather crude mod, mostly used to test out how modding works in prep for a little something in the future. Once I have more time, I'll be sure to go through and fully flesh out Puddles' sprites as opposed to quickly throwing this together.

INSTALLATION:
    1. Back up Content/Animals/cat.xnb in the case you don't want Puddles in the future.
    2. Extract the contents into your Stardew Valley Folder.
    3. Boot up the game and enjoy some puddly action from your cat.

UNINSTALLATION:
    1. Find where you backed up Content/Animals/cat.xnb
    2. Replace cat.xml with the original file.

Incompatible with anything that replaces Content/Animals/cat.xnb.

You can use it with whatever and make it compatible with other mods if you wanna, it's just something I've made to test out how modding Stardew Valley works.

[​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.