1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

A.V.I.A.N. Avian Core

Artificial Visual Intelligent Assistance Network

1. Rolen
    Rolen
    5/5,
    Version: Thissiteacceptsitagain
    Looks promising, though I'm finding it difficult to get it running with Starbound in the "Pleased Giraffe" version, Dunno if that is the case but thought that may be of some concern.
  2. ynner1
    ynner1
    5/5,
    BEST MOD EVER.
  3. DrUltraman
    DrUltraman
    5/5,
    A brilliant mod which gives you a good change from the (mainly) emotionless default AI's with a good personality and good animation.
    Well done!
  4. Kidrandom123
    Kidrandom123
    5/5,
    I really enjoyed this mod, I wish there were more mods like this. I especially like the art style, it gives AVION a friendly and huggable look. Most AI mods I've seen are anime style mods but she hast an "animated/cartoony" look and I love it.
    The one request I have is that you add the Feline race mod to the modded races.
  5. walldo12
    walldo12
    5/5,
    amazing it gives your ship A.I. personality so it dosen't feel cold or harsh
  6. NuclearPotato
    NuclearPotato
    5/5,
    I did a comparison.

Normal: error:reboot needed

A.V.I.A.N REEEEBOOOOOT NOOOOW!
  7. Dextro
    Dextro
    5/5,
    nice! i hate that avian 'red' 'crystal' 'S.A.I.L' thing
  8. Double-Negative
    Double-Negative
    5/5,
    Have you ever wanted a GOOD, WELL MADE replacement for the boring SAIL? Then this mod is for you!
  9. Web Yeb 11
    Web Yeb 11
    5/5,
    If you can, could you please make the mod compatible with the Latexian race? Thanks!
  10. StarboundForLife
    StarboundForLife
    5/5,
    It makes talking to the ship's AI way more fun (Screw you SAIL >:c) and it literally makes you feel that you are companied in the ship (Well there is your ship pet to be companied but its not enough for me! c;) This is a very good ship AI replacement mod! It just needs to be in the actual game!
  11. Incredipede
    Incredipede
    5/5,
    Way better than S.A.I.L. Go away, S.A.I.L, you suck compared to this awesome modification!
  12. InfinityBringar
    InfinityBringar
    5/5,
    This mod is incredibly polished and obviously a lot of effort was put into a it. No question or argument about it. Its very entertaining watching the smooth animations and text that are very in character. This mod is an excellent replacement of S.A.I.L, and I highly recommend installing the mod!
  13. TangoForce
    TangoForce
    5/5,
    One of the best modes for Starbound i've ever seen! Vanilla AI is really boring after this )
  14. Diego NMI
    Diego NMI
    5/5,
    A very good mod and good developed.
    It has some problems but that's fixable
    and it continues to this very good !! : D
  15. Heine2000
    Heine2000
    5/5,
    Just getting better and better
  16. Mistpony
    Mistpony
    5/5,
    Excellent!!!
  17. Con_Silverstone
    Con_Silverstone
    5/5,
    This mod is absolutely amazing! It makes for a great replacement to the vanilla AI, I don't think I need to say so much about why this is awesome because it's exactly the kind of thing I was hoping for in the base game. This needs to be added to vanilla.
  18. gparrot0421
    gparrot0421
    5/5,
    Much better than the default crystal! It should be intergrated into original game
  19. AceTheAvenger
    AceTheAvenger
    5/5,
    All I can say, is I really, really want you to find some way to fit in te hug animation, it's so cute! Perhaps if you talk to the AI while wounded, she tries to give you a hug to cheer you up? I'm not sure, Either way, this mod is still quite amazing, and I believe this is how the default vanilla AIs *SHOULD* be.
  20. Gevouden
    Gevouden
    5/5,
    Very Entertaining