1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Actuators! 1.0.1

Single-tile secret doors!

1. TanzNukeTerror
    [​IMG]

Actuators! allows the player to craft 1x1 versions of secret doors, learned by picking up a Wiring Station, and crafted at the same station.

[​IMG]

Since this mod adds a new object, it is NOT vanilla-friendly. Keep this in mind when joining multiplayer. To avoid crashing, everyone on the server (including the host) must have this mod.

[​IMG]

To install: Download the .pak from this page and place it in your mods folder.

To uninstall: Delete the .pak from your mods folder. (NOTE: You will need to also remove all actuators from all worlds, ship worlds, inventories, etc. as well as removing the recipe from your character. I will make a tutorial about this soon.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you enjoy this mod, please leave a rating. It will help me know what people like, and it makes me feel good.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Update for 2019-04-14

Recent Reviews

1. SMDS
    SMDS
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1