1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Advanced Proximity Sensor 1.7

Decide what you want to scan for

Tags:
  1. RevzRevenger
    RevzRevenger
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    Great new Systems!
  2. LoneSlider
    LoneSlider
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Excellent! Must have!
  3. ARMORS
    ARMORS
    5/5,
    Version: 1.15 GladGiraffe
    10\10
  4. Matt_Rethyu
    Matt_Rethyu
    5/5,
    Amazing. Now i finally don't have to change sensors' textures to be invisible or fiddle with distances. Thanks!
  5. midkiff87
    midkiff87
    5/5,
    excellent mod has lots of applications for logic
  6. DrakoZ
    DrakoZ
    5/5,
    Version: 1.12 Glad Giraffe
    You can still make a sensor on the weapons / items? =)
    1. Zoomah
      Author's Response
      You mean additionally? Probably possible... but then the weapon system is very mixed at the moment... you know .gun, .sword and the new .activeitem format... there's no easy way to say an item is or is not a weapon... and again... also the API is still not documented... so i'd say.. sometimes ;)
  7. Kyolin
    Kyolin
    5/5,
    Version: 1.12 Glad Giraffe
    Finally the end of NPC spamming teleporters like idiots and more intelligent gates. A must-have!
  8. baconsama25
    baconsama25
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 Glad Giraffe
    Simple and very efficient, I'd only suggest that you make the file here containing two versions, one with a higher frequency of scanning and another with a lower frequency. I mean both for the script and animation.
    So far didn't encounter any bugs and if I do I'll let you know!
    1. Zoomah
      Author's Response
      I'll think about the frequency ... its already lower than the normal scanner and with less frames. If it causes trouble for somebody after(!) the way smoother nightly code hits the live version i will make a slower maybe.