1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

ALL THE BEAMS! 1.0

Change the Warp Beam Color!

1. AliveDrive
    2015-12-22_00015.jpg

2015-12-22_00010.jpg

2015-12-22_00009.jpg

2015-12-22_00006.jpg

2015-12-20_00025.jpg

2015-12-22_00002.jpg

2015-12-22_00018.jpg

2015-12-22_00021.jpg

2015-12-22_00025.jpg

-
    This changes the warp beam color to whatever you want!

And that's the WAYYYYYYY the news goes!
    -
    Installation:

Drop the .modpak into your /mods folder.

EDIT:

Some have mentioned this mod is no longer working with the 1.0 release. I am not current on mod status, can others verify if the mod is working?
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Solus_Vael
    Solus_Vael
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Will this mod be updated now that the game is officially out of Early Access. Because I don't think this mod works anymore, my teleport beam stays the default color.
    1. AliveDrive
      Author's Response
      Aw shizz, I was unaware of that dudes! I'd actually been putting off a new game until after my move, but I'll see if I can update it later today.
  2. K'Braid
    K'Braid
    5/5,
    do you think you could provide death beams with the same variety?
    1. AliveDrive
      Author's Response
      I'm not sure how :/
  3. lke24
    lke24
    5/5,
    Looks nice just wish for more anti colors
    1. AliveDrive
      Author's Response
      Any one color in particular?
  4. XXavierSin
    XXavierSin
    5/5,
    I think this is really cool, my only moment of sadness is that there isn't an anti-red color. You really should just update the mod with all anti colors as well.
  5. RejectedCookies
    RejectedCookies
    5/5,
    Can you add an Anti-Yolo Beam? :D
  6. rocksalt
    rocksalt
    5/5,
    I do like this mod. I just have one request- can you make anti-beams in the other colors? Y'know, black core, [color] outline? If the anti-beam came in green outline, my overmodded starbound experience would be complete.
    1. AliveDrive
      Author's Response
      Okay I posted it, let me know what you think!
  7. Crawford Dale
    Crawford Dale
    5/5,
    *Paladin Danse voice* Outstanding! I've a feeling the beam colours won't be seen in multiplayer; will it? Either way, the work is well appreciated!
    1. AliveDrive
      Author's Response
      Fairly certain that the beams are client side only.
  8. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    There's purple. Nuff said.
    10/10
    1. AliveDrive
      Author's Response
      Aw, Geez Rick.
  9. DoragonKeiyou
    DoragonKeiyou
    5/5,
    Why have one when you can have them all? This is relatively convenient for those who can't decide, or like to have a variety for different races. Prevents the whole "I have to download them all one at a time" mess. Also has each individual one on it's own in case you know you just want that one color that is your fav.
    1. AliveDrive
      Author's Response
      Thanks! ALL THE BEAMS is for those who have variety in mind, in case you can't decide! Now you don't have to! ^.^