1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Alternate Ships for Avians 2017-06-02

Replaces the Avian ships with ships of other races.

1. SpaceApple
    Replaces the Avian ships with ships of other races. Choose a single .pak file from the archive and put it in your mods folder. Don't use more than one.

For existing characters, ship will transform into the one you picked the next time you upgrade it. Remove every decoration, crafting table, block, and wall before upgrading for the first time.

Multiplayer friendly, just don't upgrade your ship while connected to a server that isn't running the mod. Bad things will happen.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. stjerneklar
    stjerneklar
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-06-02
    I just used this to change my Avian ship into a Glitch one and it worked great!

However instead of following the instructions for existing characters i simply took everything i wanted to keep out of my old ship and deleted the shipworld files for the relevant character before adding the mod - worked perfect as far as i can tell.
    (and a lot less of a pain in the ass than removing the back walls)