1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Alternate Warp Sounds 2018-04-23

A couple alternate sound sets for using your FTL

1. Syfe_Fireshard
    This mod changes the FTL sounds (entering warp, the loop, and the exit sound.) There are currently two versions:

~ Default Modified: My own modification of the default which adds a more high tech-ish edge to the vanilla sounds.

~ Elite Dangerous: replaces the warp sounds with ones recorded from Elite Dangerous (copywrite Frontier Developments.) These are well synced (in my opinion) and include the "Frameshift Drive Charging" bit along with the countdown.

Link to zip with audio examples will be below, it contains two audio samples of what youd expect to hear when using this mod (i just mashed them together in Goldwave but it gets the point across):

Audio Samples
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Waffle-Chan likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. FOX KING
    FOX KING
    5/5,
    Version: 2018-04-23
    Esta genial en mi opiniĆ³n uwu
    1. Syfe_Fireshard
      Author's Response
      muchas gracias <3