1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Alternative Stations 1.0

Alternative versions of most vanilla crafting stations and their recipes.

1. Metal Daisy
    Alternative Stations
    EDIT: Now that I look at this mod in hindsight, I don't think it was really a very good idea. I'll keep it here in case it becomes useful for someone, but I don't work with it anymore.

This mod adds alternative versions of most vanilla crafting stations. I did this because I don't like how Frackin' Universe adds a lot of junk to the crafting screens, I'm sharing in case someone also have the same problem.

These alternative versions look exactly like the vanilla versions (except the Researcher's Table, which is a reskin of the Inventor's Table to avoid confusion since they're both in the hand crafting screen). The difference is that most mod items will not appear on them as they appear in vanilla stations;

I didn't touch the Kitchen Counter, Refinery, Fossil Station, Pixel Printer, Pixel Compressor and Wooden Workbench. They remain as normal.

New Currencies

[​IMG]

Due to some sort of limitation in either the game system (or my own ignorance) I was unable to make exact copies of the vanilla recipes for the alternative stations, so I had to add a new ingredient to them. The four ingredients shown above are inexpensive currencies made at the Researcher's Table (and it's upgrades) in a new tab. Make a bunch of them and you'll have enough for a long time. They won't take up your inventory space.

Special thanks to my friend Maxxine for helping me with the codes.

If you don't like something in the mod, feel free to edit it as you wish. Have fun!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Waffle-Chan likes this.