1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Alternian Race SG[s] - Mod v. 0.01

Something something homestucks...

1. eLe
    Very WIP Alternian Race mod
    SS1.png
    There are 16 left/right horn styles, which are able to be selected independently of each other. Hair is human (although most of the female hair has been edited to work better with the horns).
    There's four outfit choices (human cool, workout, concept shirt w/ jeans, and apex navy) in 15 colour possibilities.
    There's twelve blood colours, which effects eye and hair accessories.

TODO:
    Write a better OP
    Custom ships
    Race armor/weapons/items
    Edit namegen
    Custom respawn animation
    Quest and codex entries
    Other stuff also
    Add seadwellers???
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Acheron108
    Acheron108
    5/5,
    Version: SG[s] - Mod v. 0.01
    needs more stuff and needs an upd8
  2. Pix3lpot
    Pix3lpot
    4/5,
    it really needs upd8ing. pls upd8
  3. DarkLordZargon
    DarkLordZargon
    4/5,
    needs a fair bit done but i am glad someone has picked up the baton after it was dropped by 'yet another homestuck mod'
  4. Gamzee19
    Gamzee19
    5/5,
    Homestuck!!! yaaaaaaaay!! jmmmm I want to say "tHiS iS mOthErFucKinG MiRaClE" soo in a future maybe can u add more hairs and t-shirt with zodiac signs? whatever thank you for this mod ^^
  5. Zalgo the GodEater
    Zalgo the GodEater
    5/5,
    This is an excellent mod! I mean, it still has some ways to go of course, but nevertheless. I especially love the lefthorn/righthorn option. It gives more variety.
  6. stabrazer
    stabrazer
    5/5,
    But Can i ask?
    when i go to create character
    i don't see it , what did i do wrong?
    1. eLe
  7. FuschiaFreckles
    FuschiaFreckles
    5/5,
    Haven't loaded it up on Starbound yet but I'm sure it'll be great because I love Homestuck and yes thank you for making this I must now go fly away goodbye. (That was a solid review)
  8. DaedricShadow
    DaedricShadow
    4/5,
    Wow. Very fandom. Such comic.
    I don't even like Homestuck, and therefore I'm not actively using this mod, but I have to appreciate your effort. This is what a good mod looks like. You've made some excellent sprites, added some fun character accessories (e.g. horns) and you're aiming to do a lot more. I have to tell you, this is going to be one of the most downloaded races once enough people see it (that is, depending on how many people read Homestuck and would download it). Well done.
    I don't know why, but the clothing looks kinda off to me. I don't know what it is about it, but it looks a bit plain and unnatural. Everything else is great, though.
  9. Gevouden
    Gevouden
    4/5,
    Excellent spritework , love the seperate horns feature .
  10. volnues
    volnues
    1/5,
    Bleh