1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ancient Glitch Ruin V1.2

Explore an unknown planet housing an Ancient Glitch Ruin

1. Sinbiosin
    Drag and drop the AncientGlitchRuin folder that is inside the unzipped AncientGlitchRuin folder, for some reason unzipping creates an unnecessary folder that the game wont read through.

Hey guys,
    This is my first dungeon, but I think it turned out well. I haven't personally ran it without admin mode because I wanted to release it asap since the huge update is coming up, so please report any bugs here.
    There's lots of loot included with this mod, a couple custom weapon types... ok maybe 3.
    Traps, hidden chest, what you would expect from a dungeon I guess.
    You will definitely need morphball and ropes or a grappling hook to make it through
    Here are some pictures;

Some vanity armor you might find(the candles glow I was just using it as a skin in the pics, though),
    [​IMG]

A merchant,
    [​IMG]

Random pictures,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is where the fun begins,
    [​IMG]

Weapons,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Legendaries,
    [​IMG]

Of course there is more, I just don't want to show everything here because then what's the point of playing through it, try it out. :)

To begin your quest just go to the gate that would normally take you to the outpost and you can tele to it from there.

If you alter/redistribute I ask that you at least mention me because I did put about a week into this, and I can say at some points I was ready to tear my hair out.. Anyways, enjoy.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. More fixes
  2. Fixes

Recent Reviews

1. megagameryagiz
    megagameryagiz
    5/5,
    Version: V1.2
    magma dungeon ? magma dungeon !
  2. versora
    versora
    5/5,
    This looks absolutely stunning! Wonderful work. I can't wait to play this adventure. ^_^
  3. TheCreeperCyborg
    TheCreeperCyborg
    5/5,
    DAAAAAMN! DAS SUM KEWL SHIT M80
  4. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Nice dungeon!
  5. ArmageddonDevil
    ArmageddonDevil