1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ancient Trial 1.3.3

Adds a new mission to the game.

1. Joseph K
    Ancient Trial.png The Ancient Trial is a galactic temple that holds many threats. The player will have to fight many monsters and ancient variants to reach the end. completing The Ancient Trial will reward the player with a very powerful item. To get there go to the Penguin Bay at the outpost and buy the Ancient Trial Teleporter.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    MiamotoRei and gartfart36 like this.

Recent Updates

1. Ancient Trial
  2. Ancient Trial

Recent Reviews

1. Catherine Franz
    Catherine Franz
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.3
    The mobs are still the same vanilla ones just retextured and a bit of stats increased to fit the DG (that's the easy part unless you fight the horror...) and gotta love the reward in the end of the DG too!! (now I won't have to install FU..why haven't I found this sooner..)
    1. Joseph K
      Author's Response
      Yeah, the mobs are supposed to be just vanilla retextured because they're the same species but supercharged with ancient power.
  2. dustchoud
    dustchoud
    5/5,
    hahaha, havent try yet, but i belive it's a good mod
    nerf this 5 star XD
  3. Novia
    Novia
    5/5,
    Nice
    1. Joseph K
      Author's Response
      Nice indeed, thanks for the 5 star review :)
  4. gartfart36
    gartfart36
    5/5,
    when i play with FU, the master manipulator is God-like.
    when i play with THIS mod, the ancient manipulator is God itself.
    1. Joseph K
      Author's Response
      Take that, FU!
  5. DanilaMirAlex
    DanilaMirAlex
    3/5,
    Not bad, not bad at all
    1. Joseph K
      Author's Response
      Thanks, someday I hope to get a 5-star rating :)