To celebrate 1.000 downloads - thank you - here comes an historic(al) update that adds 10 hairstyles inspired by history and 8 requests/suggestions. And one beard!
Every race, except the poor glitches, get a "female" and "male" (although floran, avian and hylotl ones are unisex for both genders) style:
- Human female: Biedermeier with spiral curls - 1815 to 1848 Germany
- Human male: Suebian Knot / Suebenknoten - 100~300 CE Germany
- Hylotl fancy: Chinese hair loops, I couldn't find the name or date...
- Hylotl plain: Ammonite fossil - 400~66 Million years ago
- Apex female: Roman hairstyle from the Flavian period ~ 80 AD
- Apex male: Babylonian/Akkadian/Sumerian (I'm not sure) + beard! ~ 2000 BC, Mesopotamia
- Floran 1: Ginkgo leaf: 200 million years ago
- Floran 2: native/tribal undercut, it's no specific tribe and actually quite common - Borneo, Malaysia, some north&south american tribes
- Avian fancy: Eqypt e.g. worn by Nefertari ~ 1250 BC
- Avian plain: Archaeopterix tail - 150 Million years ago
And the other 8 styles are suggestions by Vegetable Lamb and Otchey
For some reason I cant upload directly. I hope it works with external link, too...
Screenshots are made with some Custom Colors
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
AnTiHair - Big Bag of Long Hairstyles 2.3
... and a few short ones, too. 275 new styles!