1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

AnTiVegetation - Extended plant parts 2.4

More variation for generated plants and farmables.

1. Small bug fix

Annuschka
    surface_detached/old/rocky was throwing an error into the log. Since it's in an subfolder named "old" I'm not sure if it is even used ingame. Anyway log error be gone!
  2. Bugfix and Grass

Annuschka
    There was a nasty bug preventing beaming down to new lush and forest planets. It was caused by a typo in one of the names.

Amount of grass increased to 19. For different biomes like snowy, arid, foresty, jungle, colorful...
    To prevent further bugs I changed some more things:
    - I made (empty) .patch files for every biome, to have a better overview
    - I don't type, but copypaste the names and code into the biome.patches
    - Tested it a lot more by flying to new planets
    - I uploaded this and...
  3. Port to 1.0 plus new assets.

Annuschka
    I have successfully ported everything to Starbound 1.0, Steam Workshop and the .patch system.
    - Reordered all old farmable frames (+ repaint of some)
    - added new vine foliage anti_stringy to appropriate Biomes
    Since I had to touch every file anyway, I added a lot of new assets.

19 Vine stems are now extended plus the 10 foliages that go with them. 25 farmables have now 4 new frames - 2 for each growing stage 0 & 1.
    KateisLost likes this.
  4. Furious Koala update, bugfixes

Annuschka
    It works with Furious Koala.
    I also checked all files for changes. And fixed some merging-bugs along the way: Some farmables-frames did not merge, a few other .objects had unnecessary values.
    I also added the off-site download link to the mod description page.