1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Apex Hoverbike 2.4

A purely cosmetic hoverbike alternative

1. StarMix69
    StarMix69
    2/5,
    Version: 2.4
    thank you for reanimated mod, but not so simple... I have no idea conflicts your mod with others but the store does not have this type of transport, check possible maybe something is wrong with your modded.
    PS console can not add the controller it spawn perfectly generic item ¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯
  2. Laraminus
    Laraminus
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2
    Beautiful design. sadly not working for my current version 1.0 though. if possible i would really appreciate update this mod for 1.0
    1. Monijir
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I spent a lot of time on the design. I can't make any promises on updates. Other modders are free to work with the assets in the interim.
  3. Matrexzx
    Matrexzx
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2
    It is just awsome :D
  4. iMisterX
    iMisterX
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Its all good, and like i said before, the graphics are amazing, just change the spawn command
    to: /spawnitem apexhoverbikecontroller
    1. Monijir
      Author's Response
      Should be fine now. Thanks for the positive review :D
  5. TheWorstPersonEver
    TheWorstPersonEver
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2
    An a amazing mod, with thought-out graphics. The mod doesn't work, though.
    1. Monijir
      Author's Response
      I really appreciate your giving positive feedback despite my neglect on keeping this thing up to date. I'll be revisiting the mod this weekend, but I can't promise anything since I haven't scanned the newer vehicle scripts. Seriously though thanks.
  6. Squidy_Frykas
    Squidy_Frykas
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2
    Awesome graphics !
  7. iMisterX
    iMisterX
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-10-31
    Sadly i don't play nightly, buuuuuuuuuut 5 stars for the art.
    1. Monijir
      Author's Response
      Thanks mate, appreciate the encouragement.