1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Arcane Add On 1.9.02 DROPBOX

Interesting Tiered Magic, Balanced for the Game.

1. Six7
    Six7
    5/5,
    Version: 0.96
    AMAZING! Can't wait for the finished product!
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Thank you! Feel free to start a conversation with me if you have any ideas or suggestions for the final build.
  2. Levatine
    Levatine
    5/5,
    It takes a lot of work for new characters to get access to the spells, but it's very rewarding when they do. I will likely always have this mod active in my game.
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Thank you! Thats what I have been going for.
  3. Efel
    Efel
    5/5,
    Great mod! However the meteor thing doesn't work,(summoned but never come) is it my problem?
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the 5-star review!

You are the first to report the meteor error. I will try to test it out on multiple computers to see if I can get the same error.

The mod has all the assets self referenced right now (rather than referencing default files) so this shouldn't be an issue.

Perhaps try deleting the ArcaneAddOn folder and re-extracting.

Though it could be an issue if the path isn't as follows.

starbound/mods/ArcaneAddOn/

If you have it in a folder within a folder such as

starbound/mods/ArcaneAddOnV96/ArcaneAddOn/

That would cause an issue with the spell.
  4. etherealblade
    etherealblade
    5/5,
    Amazing mod. I love the tier progression. I must say this is the first combat addon that I've played that has helped me progress through the vanilla tech levels without feeling like I cheated. This is a very comfortable alternative to guns.
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much! I am glad that you enjoy the mod. I put a lot of work into it, and am so very happy people are enjoying it!
  5. SuncastingSorceress
    SuncastingSorceress
    5/5,
    Very well put together. I really enjoy the mechanics of the mod, and how the spells differ from each other. Good job.
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      I appreciate the praise, it helps inspire me to keep improving the mod. I look forward to releasing the next update, however that'll have to wait till next week since I work full time.
  6. rubycona
    rubycona
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9
    This mod is a blast! Literally. Seriously, get circle of fire, and do the explosions.

It's fantastic on the server. The recipes are expensive, but working together to get them is a lot of fun, and the spells work on your fellow players.

"Breathe," for instance, works on moons and asteroids, and we need just one player with it for us all to brave the dangers together. Truly together, as we must stay close to our source of air.

It seems balanced for multiplayer use, especially with the spells working on other players.
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
  7. xtomass
    xtomass
    5/5,
    A very interesting pool of spells. Can't wait to see more spell's in the future. Could be less expensive in my opinion.

Also I featured this mod in my Mod List series
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXc5zyrw0_0
    (Can I beg thee to add this video to the description of the mod?)
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the review. I will watch and add to description when I get home in 5 hours.
  8. Hotaru
    Hotaru
    5/5,
    love it.
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Thank you.
  9. bicowan
    bicowan
    5/5,
    the mod looks great but how do you get the spells, I was messing around on the creative mode mod and i can't find them
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Enchanting table. Make that first from there you can craft spells.
  10. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    a must have for the magic-casters of the stars. now, if only those status pods worked, then this would be perfect and no longer require liquids.
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the 5 star review. I am looking into other possibilities other than the liquid.
  11. TinyTigers
    TinyTigers
    5/5,
    I find this mod incredibly fun and adds a wonderful and frankly necessary piece to Starbound. We all loved the magic in terraria, myself especially, and the feeling of learning simple, small, yet incredibly useful spells such as healing or warmth is a genius addition to the game, for it allows multiplayer experiences to branch out. I always played terraria with friends by dividing roles amongst us: Mage, Archer, Knight, Healer, etc. This mod is a big step towards giving this game a fantastic new feel. I strongly hope the creator is interested in continuing this project, and while I am not a modder yet, any help I could lend would be my pleasure. Feel free to message me.
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Messaged. Thank you for the awesome review.
  12. TheSovietFox
    TheSovietFox
    5/5,
    Version: 0.85
    Stu-Ning this mod has been by far the most entertaining thing ive found. Want to throw fire. sling black holes, light the way, glow like a sun god. yes.. this... yes
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      I loved this review and just noticed I failed to respond. I hope you've tried out the future patches. Thank you very much for the 5 star review!
  13. Durlock
    Durlock
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6
    very fun mod!
    could you make the enchanting table compatible with the Tabula Rasa maybe.
    good job
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Sure thing next update I'll add tabula rasa support.
  14. ostboll25
    ostboll25
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6
    it.. is... SO FRICKING AWESOME!!
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much! I will work on completing the damage and buff spells this week. Summons next week.