1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Arcane Add On 1.9.02 DROPBOX

Interesting Tiered Magic, Balanced for the Game.

1. Ellary
    Ellary
    5/5,
    Version: Ver 1.04 Furious Koala
    thank you for keeping this updated! I have it installed, but not yet been able to play around with it. Finding a crystal for the first book is proving an extreme challenge. BUT still this mods my fav!
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the constant reviews! I just went through to the core of a Boreal planet and found 46 diamond ore. So I am sure you will find the 4 you need :D Have lots of fun, and I'm glad you are having fun with the mod. You are definitely my biggest fan.
  2. Dzony_B
    Dzony_B
    5/5,
    Version: Ver 1.02 Furious Koala
    Interesting mod,but i think there is a bug or some sort of problem where some mobs die from some invisible dmg source(birds only so far),also player suffers dmg but lot less of it and rarely dies. can you please look in to it. I do have some other mods but i have no idea what can that phantom damage be.
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much for taking the time to review!

The small amounts of damage (should be 1 or 2) to the player is the buff spell taking affect (a projectile hits the player to cause the buff/healing status effect).

The damaging the random monsters... I was pretty sure I fixed that bug, if you could conversation me what spells you were casting when it happened it would help narrow it down.
  3. Ellary
    Ellary
    5/5,
    yay for update
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Thank you again for the wonderful praise. Hope the mod is enhancing the game experience.
  4. Navanita
    Navanita
    5/5,
    Great Mod
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Thank you for taking the time to review my mod. I am very glad you enjoy it. If there is anything else you would like, feel free to start a conversation or discuss on the discussion page.
  5. Ellary
    Ellary
    5/5,
    Version: Ver 1.01 Furious Koala
    as always this one is a must for my starbound! thanks for updating it!
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the reviews. It helps let me know I am keeping on the right track with this mod.
  6. Argus Swift
    Argus Swift
    5/5,
    Version: Version 1.1
    While this isn't the style of gameplay that I usually enjoy, it's still so damn fun tinkering with them all and seeing what effects they can cause. I can't imagine the sort of coding required to make some of these effects actually *work*.
    Especially those healing spells. Maaan.
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much!
  7. zinzaba
    zinzaba
    5/5,
    Version: Version 1.0
    perfet
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Thank you, I love what you said in the discussion about the mod. I appreciate the recognition of the poetry.
  8. Aquamanic4
    Aquamanic4
    5/5,
    Version: Version 1.0
    Great mod if you like magic and crazy wiz biz Download this mod and then we all can be technomages. But no seriously this is a really well made mod with very few bugs and really adds a lot of content to the game
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much for the Review!
  9. neiroka
    neiroka
    5/5,
    Version: Version 0.998 w/MagiTech
    +
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the 5 stars and the "+"!
  10. Ellary
    Ellary
    5/5,
    Version: Version 0.998 w/MagiTech
    As always keep up the amazing work, this has breathed new life into the game for me! being able to play a character type I favor in the amazing starbound world.
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the compliment. It's hard work, and without an artist not as flashy as I would like it to be, however I am very happy this has given new life to the game for you as well. Can't wait for the next Starbound patch. I should have Version 1.0 ready for then.
  11. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    5/5,
    Version: Version 0.996 W/MagiTech
    Looks nice indeed!
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Thank you! I hope you have enjoyed it, and the bug fixes. I very much appreciate the review.
  12. Ellary
    Ellary
    5/5,
    Version: Version 0.996 W/MagiTech
    Update is amazing!
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Thank you, it really ironed out a lot of the bugs. I can't wait to have the rest of the codex's written. Then I can finish up the animation and particle effects, the last summons and focus on the status effects. Then I think I can call it version one.

Thank you again!
  13. DarknessLilly
    DarknessLilly
    5/5,
    Version: Version 0.995 W/MagiTech
    Great Mod only wish it was compatable with Variety is the spice of the Universe
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      As soon as I get non liquid based healing/buff working, it will be. It is on the priority list to make it more mod friendly. Thank you so much for the review, and trying the mod out :D
  14. PunkDe
    PunkDe
    5/5,
    I think this mod is a great idea. This could be great in vanilla along a new race based on magic, and so when introducing the new species they could implement the magic system. Keep up the good work!
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      I would love it if they did that =)! I hope you enjoy the implementation of the magic in Starbound idea. I worked really hard on the mechanics and balance to ensure game play with it is fun and rewarding.

Thank you very much for the feedback.
  15. Ellary
    Ellary
    5/5,
    this is what the game needed ^^!
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Thank you! I appreciate the feedback. I felt this is what the game needed as well, and have worked to make my vision of magic in the Starbound universe come true. Feel free to make requests, and bug reports to help make this mod the best it can be.
  16. armyiiz
    armyiiz
    5/5,
    Version: Version 0.994 W/MagiTech
    um dee
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      dum da dee dum um dee dum dee dum.
  17. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    Version: Version 0.994 W/MagiTech
    the only thing more magical than this? inputting the konami code with a level 10 book minus the starbound equivalent of A B Start and making it rain hell.
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      I am very glad you noticed that. Thought it was fun. Thank you again.
  18. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    Version: V 0.993 with MagiTech
    it's like magicka, but in starbound! also, mind adding a set of craftable codexes to go with the spellbooks so i don't have to come back here and ask myself, "how do cast spells with the tech again?"
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Definitely the plan as soon as I get the bugs out of the way. I had wanted to make the spellbooks also a codex. Or on crafting spawn both. We'll see.

Thank you for the review, and the bug reports.
  19. Swirly
    Swirly
    5/5,
    Version: V 0.993 with MagiTech
    This is a fantastic mod, and you have obviously put a lot of time and thought into it. I'm always excited when I see that it has been updated. It looks like there is still a lot you want to do with it, and I look forward to seeing where you take it in the future!
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      Yep lots to do still. Wish I could do this full time but its a fun hobbies. Thank you kindly for your review. I hope this and all future updates bring lots more fun and good times.
  20. rubycona
    rubycona
    5/5,
    Version: V0.992 with Magi Tech
    Love the magiTech! It's so much fun. I love that I don't have to hold three million items anymore. It's all in one place.

I'm a wizard! Muhahaha!