1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Arcane Add On 1.9.02 DROPBOX

Interesting Tiered Magic, Balanced for the Game.

1. SERIOUSLY LINK I FIX YOU!

Seterwind
    K this should be drop box, this should work. Please chucklefish updater DO YOUR THING!
  2. SERIOUSLY LINK I FIX YOU!

Seterwind
    K this should be drop box, this should work. Please chucklefish updater DO YOUR THING!
  3. Fixed link again

Seterwind
    Hi everyone, I just realized that everyone gets a ping about me doing this, hopefully chucklefish updater works the first go...

Any who just another download link update. Didn't realize drive had such a low limit/so many people still dled this. I am happy the mod is still doing well. Been waiting for the stable update to continue work.

Catch you all later, and again thank you for all your support.
    Aidsregen likes this.
  4. Fixed Download Link

Seterwind
    Fixed download link.
    Troublemakers10 likes this.
  5. Fixed Download Link

Seterwind
    Fixed download link.
  6. Fixed Download Link

Seterwind
    Fixed download link.
  7. Fixed Download Link

Seterwind
    Fixed download link.
  8. Fixed Download Link

Seterwind
    Fixed download link.
  9. Fixed Download Link

Seterwind
    Fixed download link.
  10. More Bug Fixes

Seterwind
    So obviously I make way too many typos. Fixed enchant table, should actually have everything in it.

Fixed Enchant Book to actually reflect the spells listed.

Thanks to Sarusei, CuttsAndBruises, and Digerati for the bug reports. Thank you to everyone who has particpated in...
    HyperMan19680 and dawnstorme like this.