1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Argonian Race Redux 1.0.8.1

Argonians return for Starbound 1.0.

1. Sgarts
    Sgarts
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.7
    nice
  2. Yubelchen
    Yubelchen
    5/5,
    Absolute favorite mod with my favorite race, cant wait to see the next update! Space needs MOAR argonians! (also, yes it works with 1.3.3+ and i encountered no problems with FU,FR and the races that are featured in FR)
  3. CryoAnubis7
    CryoAnubis7
    5/5,
    Good mod can't wait for more.
  4. NorielSylvire
    NorielSylvire
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    Can you make it 1.3 compatible? I need a mech! T-T pleeeeaaazeee
    1. Grimstuff
      Author's Response
      1.0.5+ should be 1.3 compatible. Is anything not working?
  5. Finvana
    Finvana
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    Any N'wah should try this custom race. They look awesome!.
  6. Ravoz
    Ravoz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Well done, full of content: armors, furniture, weapons... I eagerly expect this mod to be complete.
  7. Daoshinto
    Daoshinto
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    @Crusism linked this in another thread.
    PLAYABLE ARGONIANS!!
    and I must say; the idea of functioning Argonian villages excite me. cackle*
    Thanks for making this available to us users. I'm looking forward to future updates from you.
  8. Crusism
    Crusism
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    You get to play as an Argonian.
    Yes, that's worth 5/5.

The textures are that of the original author (Sabboth) so they're of good quality, and, now, the entirety of the mod is brought forward to Starbound v1.0.

Honestly,
    I'm really happy since I've waited for the Argonian mod to be updated for a long time - here in Starbound, - and I'm just utterly excited to have them as my core in-game race again along with the prospect of future plans drafted for them. It brings me back to jovial memories of my first time playing Starbound with mods and spending my first hundred of hours then... and I'm glad. :)
  9. shaun4519
    shaun4519
    5/5,
    THANK YOU!!! I've been waiting for this race to get updated!
  10. E253MechaShadow
    E253MechaShadow
    5/5,
    Ah, yes. Pretty much the first race I've ever played with. Must be still good.