1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Arm Cannons 1.0.1, Pleased Giraffe

Adds randomly generated, chargeable arm cannons to the game.

1. Final Version, for now.

Oberic
    Unless I missed something (bugs, obvious major balance problems, etc.)..
    Until more functionality is discovered or added to Starbound to get Arm Cannons closer to how I originally envisioned them..
    This should be the last update for a very long time.
    For what I have to work with, I'm happy with its current state.

So here it is! Version 1.0 of Arm Cannons!

• Colors adjusted for less variation at common tier, adding a few colors per tier. With the Crafted Arm Cannons having the greatest variety.
      • xarmcannons have inherited the unimplemented heavy/light arm cannon colors.
    • Balance adjusted in several ways:
      • DPS adjusted to slightly higher than revolvers (for uncommon, it is 0.25 higher).
      • Attack speed adjust to 2.5-3.5.
      • Charge Time increased to 1 second.
        • These two changes make it so that it's a little closer to equal to use three shots or one charge shot in roughly one second. Depending on the speed of the gun.
      • A few adjustments to a few projectiles, most notable being a 60% reduction in mini-boulder speeds on the boulder shot (this makes it more effective in testing).
    • Arm Cannons should no longer spawn on starter worlds. If they still do, I'm okay with it.
    • Crafted Arm Cannon recipe made slightly more expensive.
Return to update list...