1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

ASFR Mod 1.01

Adds two new status effects to the game

1. gliese581cwwdraa
    This mod adds the statuses "frozen" and "petrified" to the game, which are inflicted when the player comes in contact with Ice- or Stone-themed enemies or their projectiles. Both effects stop the players dead in their tracks and make it unable for them to move (though items can still be used). The effect can be cured by using a medical kit, but it also wears off after around a minute.

Additionally, it's also possible now to get trapped inside ice, crystal and slime since they all now have falling-properties.

This is my first ever mod, so please tell me if there are any problems with it and I'll try my best to fix them.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Tremendo Dude
    Tremendo Dude
    4/5,
    Version: 1.01
    Excellent concept. Has led to some interesting and even heartbreaking scenarios. Adds great spice to the game!

My only qualm with it is that it seems that the status effect always activates, even on player ice-based attacks. All ice-based weapons now feel too powerful, as they prevent some enemies from moving entirely. If attacks only had a chance to freeze, I think it would feel better.
  2. sleepy123
    sleepy123
    5/5,
    10/10 we need more stuff like this. Spices up the game greatly.
  3. Failbird105
    Failbird105
    4/5,
    I've actually been looking for something like this, and the ability to get trapped in certain falling blocks is also nice.