1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Assorted Crafting Things 1.3.1

Lots of things!

1. I'm stupid oh god someone stop me

Campaigner
    I didn't realize I screwed up something so basic as to make the mod not even work, woops!

Code:
    ============================
    Changelog
    06-12-2017;
       - GENERAL:
         - You can now craft the catalogs. I'm stupid and forgot the player.config.patch file.

- FURNITURE:
         - Colony Deeds are back!
           - Three versions, each work like the default deed.
           - An old bug allowed my deeds to add infinite tenants. I fixed that.

- TECHNICAL (For...
    Solzucht likes this.
  2. Mech Update

Campaigner
    Oh boy this one's gonna be a doozy. Please read this before asking any questions, I actually spent time writing this out. Changelogs are a pain.

Changelog
    Code:
    06-08-2017;
       - GENERAL:
         - The mod is all condensed into five vendors now.
           - Items are now obtained from the five ACT Catalogs, crafted at your Inventor's Table for 10 Tungsten Bars each.
           - Items are organized in obvious categories for ease of browsing....
    Agoraphobian likes this.
  3. Actual actual fix

Campaigner
    I don't even know how I'm messing up this badly. THIS TIME it works.

Deeply sorry about that.
    Kinsem, Saint Apollyon and Solzucht like this.
  4. OOPS

Campaigner
    I didn't actually upload the fix. This is the fix!

Delete any old versions you may have downloaded.
  5. Dumb Dumb Fix

Campaigner
    Howdy all, I made a seriously stupid mistake when uploading the 1.0 release version; I DIDN'T MAKE SURE IT WORKED ON LIVE. So, I fixed it this time. Plus, I added a few things as an apology of sorts. The full (short) changelog is as follows;

Code:
    - Fixed the player.config.patch to allow the Bazaar Teleporter to be crafted.
       - Sorry I didn't do this sooner, I'm an idiot!
    - Added one new pet to Ick at the Bazaar.
       - Lotus; A flying flower. Similar to a Metroid, but pretty.
    - Added a...
    Agoraphobian and Lindazana like this.
  6. "It's About Time!" Update

Campaigner
    Are you ready for a crazy long changelog? You bet you are! If you find any bugs, reply to this post so I can see them.

TITLE.png
    Code:
    Changelog
    07-23-2016;
    - This update adds an insane amount of things. I went overboard!
    - No seriously, I probably missed a few dozen or so things when writing this changelog.
    - This was all worked on off and on since the previous stable Early Release version. Long time ago....
    Pohany likes this.
  7. Fixed download link...again

Campaigner
    I'll eventually stop uploading the broken files. This is just a proper download link to the current stable build with fixed monster drop tables. I made a few errors, but they SHOULD be fixed. If you find that any of the 50~ unique monsters have broken drop tables when killed in any way (Including the Lobotomizer and Soul Extractor), do let me know. There shouldn't be any issues though, but what I have done is hopefully only a temporary solution to what I want to do.

For Nightly players;...
  8. Fixed a bug

Campaigner
    I made a few gamebreaking bugs with the last update, specifically with monster drop pools. This fixes them. I would've updated sooner, but the script kiddie killed the site temporarily and I refuse to use that disgusting Reddit site.

Enjoy!
    Lindazana and Pohany like this.
  9. Fixed download link

Campaigner
    MEGA only seems to work when the link is clicked, not the big Download button on this site. This is a working link though. Sorry for the inconvenience!
  10. Massive December Update

Campaigner
    Code:
    Changelog
    12-08-2015:
       - ***IMPORTANT!*** If you used the previous unstable/nightly build from Halloween, you will need to remake your character(s) who used the Bazaar.
         - I've reworked the Bazaar drastically, and it messed up the S.A.I.L. if you started or completed the quest to visit the Bazaar.
         - Any quests from the previous build will not work, and will be stuck in your quest log.
         - I am sorry for any...
    Agoraphobian and Pohany like this.