1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Augment Overhaul + Supper's Combat Overhaul Compatibility Patch Version 1.1

Makes the two mods function together more smoothly.

1. Sparklink
    Supper's Overhaul and Sparklink's Overhaul (or SO and SO for short)

A side mod for my Augment Overhaul mod, that makes the my Augment Overhaul work with Sentient Supper's Combat Overhaul. This mod does two simple things.

1. It changes the tooltips from both mods to display the stats of Supper's Overhaul and display the augment slots from the Augment Overhaul.

2. It adds augment slots to armors from Supper's Overhaul.

This mod only to be used if you have both the Augment Overhaul and Sentient Supper's Combat Overhaul installed. Do not use it with only one or the other installed. If there are bugs, crashing, or any other kind of problem caused by having this mod installed without both mods I can not help you.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. _previewimage.png

Recent Updates

1. Download Test
  2. Bug Fix

Recent Reviews

1. mejesuti
    mejesuti
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Thanks for the fix, now I can return the mod back to my collection))