1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Augments Station 1.1.1

This mod adds a station to extract/split/upgrade/combine lures, reels, collars, and augments.

1. Killer Queen
    Killer Queen
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    a really poggers mod
  2. SkeithStone
    SkeithStone
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    Only one little problem, it can't combine the reels or the lures
  3. Crusism
    Crusism
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Convenient Beyond Belief. Never I will waste another augment again! How is this not part of the main game? How is it that the author of this mod thought well-enough to balance the combinations out? These, and the 'Augments Station' talks! 5/5

Though, I am creeped out by the weird ape sounds the 'Augments Station' makes.
  4. AdriexDoom
    AdriexDoom
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    An all-round upgrade to augments and collars. This mod is a balanced step toward greater personal customisation and character 'classes'. At the same time making pets both more viable and interesting to play with.
  5. crackdown21
    crackdown21
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    An excellent mod that blends into the game in a very natural and balanced way. The augment extraction feature alone makes this mod worth downloading and is really something that should have been in the game from the start.
  6. ERA5002
    ERA5002
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    One of the main problems of the augments was that if you upgraded your EPP the augment was gone (I learned this the hard way with a Damage II aug.) or you wanted to replace it you lost the previous one or you have to make another EPP. Pretty much the same with collars and pets. But with this mod is gone that worry that if either use an augment or collar is bound to that EPP or pet forever. Thank you :D