1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Automatic Doors 3.9

Makes all doors open and close automatically!

1. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    nice, new better update ;)
  2. sayter
    sayter
    5/5,
    Didn't know I needed this mod, and then I installed it. Excellent, simple and efficient. Well done, good sir.
  3. Inny
    Inny
    5/5,
    No more wiring with this, thank you!
  4. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Great mod, simple but useful, well, there is some problem:
    •You now can open the locked door without open the lock, can be call cheating if you use this mod on someone house whose has locked door =_="
    •The hidden block is glitching, you can't open it, the only way is break it, kida annoying if that's your hidden block

Well, hope you can fix it in next update ;)
    1. lornlynx
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry, but could you please elaborate what you mean with lcoked door and hidden block? There are no doors with locks in Starbound I think? And do you mean the secret door with the hidden block or something else?
  5. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    I've been thinking about this for awhile now, and have tried in vain to make an automatic door in game through wiring. Great fix! I'll be using this from now on.
  6. Sandro11290
    Sandro11290
    5/5,
    You dont know you miss it, until you have it :) Great Mod
    1. lornlynx
      Author's Response
      I appreciate it, thank you :)
  7. Bladen
    Bladen
    5/5,