1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Automatic Doors 3.9

Makes all doors open and close automatically!

1. Jetboy30
    Jetboy30
    2/5,
    Version: 1.8
    Im in pleased giraffe, and most S.P. mods work for me, but when i installed this, my game kept crashing when i walked through doors.when i uninstalled it, the door that i used was invisible, unbreakable, and unable to open. Help!
  2. placinta8
    placinta8
    5/5,
    after installing this i just couldnt stop myself from running through every door i see like a madman
  3. Omnilock
    Omnilock
    3/5,
    Its a great mod, But I've found glitches that break this mod to the point were i need to either delete the chara or re-install the whole mod. If this is fixed, I'll change the rating, as i love this mod. But it needs to be fixed. this happens in multiplayer where it stops working, Even more when theres people in your ship. it seems the mod freaks out seeing people without the mod, and they bump into the door, And thus breaking the mod. I hope this can be fixed.

TL;DR - Mod breaks in multiplayer thus breaking overall on a character. needs fix. will change rating to 5 star upon fix, As this is a godly mod.
  4. Dragonspear
    Dragonspear
    5/5,
    Didn't know I needed it till I saw it :3
  5. thai1taxi
    thai1taxi
    5/5,
    I love this man, thank you so much!
  6. harrisonhess
    harrisonhess
    5/5,
    Cant live without this aewsome mod,thanks for simply and great work
  7. graycatgrayhat
    graycatgrayhat
    5/5,
    Works as intended and provides a very useful function.
  8. paidousis
    paidousis
    5/5,
    The mod is just excellent. I have a question though. You are going to update the mod, right? It is just too helpful, I've been using since it came out.
  9. RUK
    RUK
    5/5,
    Its working :).
  10. Deadlynova184
    Deadlynova184
    5/5,
    meow
  11. Granny789
    Granny789
    5/5,
    Love it! I had to move a few doors away from each other a bit but after that it's great.
  12. enigma576
    enigma576
    5/5,
    Thank you so much for updating this for giraffe. Love the mod. Makes life in the game so much better. It's the little things in life right?
  13. poweredbygamespy
    poweredbygamespy
    5/5,
    love it
  14. angrboda_giantess
    angrboda_giantess
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7
    So simple yet so awesome.
  15. Aka Gambit
    Aka Gambit
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7
    I love you. I love this mod. This is fantastic and simple and and I love it! ^_-
  16. Mayoko
    Mayoko
    4/5,
    Version: 1.6
    Can you please add a nightly version? This is simply essential!
    1. lornlynx
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry, I will only make updates for stable versions. But the next stable should be released this month I think, so weait a bit.
  17. Moxxit
    Moxxit
    3/5,
    I don't know if I unpacked it wrong or something but it just doesn't work for me it makes it so doors just don't work.
    1. lornlynx
      Author's Response
      could it be that you are using it on a nightly or unstable version?
  18. Rapmasterdylon
    Rapmasterdylon
    5/5,
    This probably the best mod that only changes gameplay a small amount
  19. AlexQuinn13
    AlexQuinn13
    5/5,
    Love this mod. Just wondering will you update it to work with the nightly, or unstable versions? Or just wait for the 1.0?
  20. Firelegs101
    Firelegs101
    5/5,
    I <3 mod