1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali - Compound Tech Bow v1.1

Adds an Avali-themed bow to the game. Includes an animated weapon mount version!

1. FluffyDevourer
    FluffyDevourer
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1
    Very awesome :3
  2. Drachenkecks
    Drachenkecks
    5/5,
    I like your Exelent Work! It's realy Epic (^-^)
  3. MrChow
    MrChow
    5/5,
    Works like charm in UG. Thank you very much! :3
  4. rainbowdash1859
    rainbowdash1859
    5/5,
    Version: v1.02
    how do you get the aerogel?
    1. Ulithium_Dragon
      Author's Response
      Aerogel is made on the Avali Nanolathe (sp?), which is made at the Metalworking Station I believe.
  5. Feathery Dust
    Feathery Dust
    5/5,
    Version: v1.02
    It's a great mod, does what is says it does with no problems along the way, overall a great addition to your Avali arsenal.
  6. NekoUndead
    NekoUndead
    5/5,
    Version: v1.01
    Help How i do the avali weapons bench plz respond
    1. Ulithium_Dragon
      Author's Response
      I would suggest taking a look at the main page for the Avali race, since that's where the bench comes from, but I'm (fairly) sure that it's crafted at the metalworking station, but it's been a while since I made one (my last playthrough lasted a very long time and I only ever made on of them).
  7. TheSpiderDungeon
    TheSpiderDungeon
    3/5,
    I really want to try it, but for some reason it won't show up in-game. I installed it correctly, got all resources for the bow, and ended up finding out it was a waste of time! No crash, no error, it's just not there! I don't understand this, which really hurts me on the inside. REALLY good when I look at the modpage, can't get it in-game. 3/5.
    1. Ulithium_Dragon
      Author's Response
      Updating this reply: try the new version, it seems some people were having issues with the .zip archive I uploaded being compressed more than is standard for a Windows .zip file.
  8. Prodigy0fDeath
    Prodigy0fDeath
    5/5,
    I love this mod but for some reason when i deleted it to get the newer update it said it was invalid and wont let me get the mod.
    1. Ulithium_Dragon
      Author's Response
      Updating this reply: try the new version, it seems some people were having issues with the .zip archive I uploaded being compressed more than is standard for a Windows .zip file.
  9. Mc Fow1er
    Mc Fow1er
    5/5,
    Well done on this mod, it definitely adds a bit of ethical thinking to the beginning of the game I can say that much.
  10. Type-Luna
    Type-Luna
    4/5,
    Version: 2014-08-07
    Energy usage is rather insane at higher tiers, but reasonable considering the possible attack speed it can acquire when supplied with enough energy, assuming that the higher tier versions work like the lower tier versions, and is a basically semi-automatic bow.
    1. Ulithium_Dragon
      Author's Response
      Yes it is very high. I was unsure what exactly to set it at, since as you say it is technically semi-automatic. The nature of the projectile is that because I wanted to remove the arch effect which makes it drop over distance, if I kept the speed multiplier for normal bows, an arrow fired without holding down and charging moves a tiny bit then hovers in mid-air until it gets deleted...

If you have a suggestion for a better power requirement, let me know! It works as intended in full imperium (tier 10) armor.
  11. Logaxander
    Logaxander
    5/5,
    Great mod! Very cool addition to the Avali armory!
  12. DekoDaGeko
    DekoDaGeko
    5/5,
    8/8 m8