1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali - Compound Tech Bow v1.1

Adds an Avali-themed bow to the game. Includes an animated weapon mount version!

1. No Changes Other Than Type of Archive Compression

Ulithium_Dragon
    [READ THIS - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED]: IF VERSION 1.01 IS WORKING FOR YOU, THERE IS NO REASON TO UPDATE - THERE ARE ZERO CHANGES TO THE MOD - I JUST COMPRESSED THE .ZIP ARCHIVE NORMALLY TO AVOID ANY FURTHER ISSUES!

I'm getting far too many people saying that the file is downloading corrupted... Since I have personally downloaded and tested the file from this site like 8 times now, I can only conclude that it has something to do with me using an alternate (much more efficient) compression ratio for the .zip folder (I use 7zip, and I was already pretty peeved that this site only supports .zip and .rar files).

Apparently people can't be bothered to either read the description, or try the mirror I posted (which has been verified to be working by one of the people with this issue), so to avoid further "ZOMG FFS ITS NOT WORKING WTF DID I DO WRONG AHHHH" messages, I'm uploading the 100% working archive as the main file.*

*I apologize to anyone with broadband, DSL, or dial-up, since this will undoubtedly mean you get an extra 5 minutes of downloading time *end sarcasm*, but I think this is for the best moving forward, at least until Chucklefish acknowledges my demands to add support for .7zip archive files! :facepalm:
Return to update list...