1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali Protectorate Coat 2016-12-24

A Protectorate themed outfit for Avali

1. Vinderex
    Hi everyone! Thanks for checking out my mod!

This is a simple Protectorate themed coat that fits the Avali race. It can be crafted from the normal Protectorate uniform using just your bare hands, or you can make it from materials on the Avali nanoloom.

It only takes up the pants slot, so you can wear sleeves with it if you'd like (Dignitaries' Sleeves works pretty well), though I personally think it looks better without them.

Requires the Avali race, obviously. :p
    avaliProtector.jpg
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Another hotfix
  2. Itty bitty hotfix

Recent Reviews

1. babfoxj
    babfoxj
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-12-24
    While a simple mod, the outfit looks distinctly Avali-like, and is a really pleasing addition. I hope there is a way to add this to the Avali race mod!
  2. TheNuki
    TheNuki
    5/5,
    Also works with the Kineptic and Lucario race mods!
    (None of these mods are officially updated as of writing this, but you can find workable builds of these mods by poking around their respective discussion forums.)
  3. WK1
    WK1
    5/5,
    Awesome piece of clothing for a very cute race.
  4. Destrider
    Destrider
    5/5,
    This is a simple, but a pretty nice idea! Really good design by the way ;)