1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

1. Dactrius
    Dactrius
    5/5,
    Version: 0.12.4
    Don't normally like using custom race mods, but decided to give this one a try based off the excellent art styles. Was not disappointed. Extremely impressed with everything about this race, from their character design down to the aesthetic of their structures. Could easily see this fitting in as a vanilla race. Fantastic work.
  2. ikeaj
    ikeaj
    5/5,
    IT GOOD, VERY GOOD!
  3. hehehaha40
    hehehaha40
    5/5,
    very good I like it
  4. MyrkrFloran
    MyrkrFloran
    5/5,
    THIS race mod is the only race mod I really enjoy useing, and it adds a lot to the game, thanks for it...

P.S. Will you be adding the Avali homeworld to the universe gen
  5. Materite Swordson
    Materite Swordson
    5/5,
    Now that I've found out how to review...
    This mod is amazing. It fits amazingly well into the game (other than the fact the armours don't fit, but..you get what you get.) and I think this should be put into the basegame.
  6. FoxboyJT
    FoxboyJT
    5/5,
    Love playing as Avali, I feel like the Avali race mod is already quite a long ways to be a complete race, seems like there's a lot to be done, but there's far more than enough covered to play and enjoy being an Avali. :D Looking forward to future updates.
  7. masteredwood
    masteredwood
    5/5,
    Custom towns look great, deep lore, not broken gameplay.

The only downside is most non Avali clothes don't work with Avali; this can be easily forgiven as this race is something completely different from standard races.
  8. linxbolt
    linxbolt
    5/5,
    Very neat looking, love the starter sword
  9. aBOXofTOM
    aBOXofTOM
    5/5,
    this race is amazing. not only is the species more detailed and thought out than the default races, they're just so frikking adorable too!
  10. Leokid729
    Leokid729
    5/5,
    LOVE IT Thay are so cute
  11. Eylim
    Eylim
    5/5,
    Very smooth, fits into the game really well! A lot of hard work went into this mod, and it shows.
  12. TheZaffreHammer
    TheZaffreHammer
    5/5,
    They are so awesome! I love them so far! Great work!
  13. KiraSlith
    KiraSlith
    5/5,
    Easily the most in-depth and extensive race mods out there. Starbound needs more races like this, who's body shape can't be described as "Like Human But" even if it means the race can't use certain items or articles of clothing. +1 vote for whatever "Best of" contest comes about.
  14. Kespek
    Kespek
    5/5,
    I am a big fan of the Avali, as it is the only race that I play in starbound. The lure is amazing, the items are splendid and I have fallen in love with the culture. This is by far the most intricately mad mod I have seen. Giving this five stars would be an understatement as it deserves more. I am utterly speechless ( haha lol) from this mod, and definitely, I have high expectations for it.
  15. Zero127
    Zero127
    5/5,
    This is hands down one of the most in-depth, well thought-through race mods out there. This doesn't just add a race, it ads an entire culture. You get a sense of how they work. You don't hardly get that from anybody but the Glitch in the vanilla game. Just when you think you've seen it all ... you loot their racial crafting table (as any race, mind you) and spend the next 10 minutes picking your jaw up off the floor. Well done, I hope you will continue to embellish this race's culture, or maybe even give a go at another. You are highly skilled.
  16. Drevun
    Drevun
    5/5,
    Very detailed, lots of content. All around amazing. Loving it!
  17. mewfan151
    mewfan151
    5/5,
    I'm loving this mod, and am STRONGLY in love with the Tents and Nanofibers! :3
    My only complaint, thus-far, is that for some reason Dyemod doesn't seem to be dyeing the "trimmed" set of clothings, Haven't tested the rest yet, but I'm still beginning this character.
  18. Seanstarr113
    Seanstarr113
    5/5,
    I love this mod, the best mod for starbound ever!!! They should add this to the actual game...
  19. rylasasin
    rylasasin
    5/5,
    Funny enough I originally got starbound to play the pony mod...

... but then I found Avalis.
  20. Azaiah
    Azaiah
    5/5,
    Absolutely the best mod for Starbound