1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

1. Devani
    Devani
    5/5,
    Version: 0.12.4
    This mod has been my favorite for awhile now, but I have not made a review yet. I like almost all of the armor, clothing and weapons. I like the custom animations and how they are different from most other race mods. The guns all look amazing and my favorite of all of them is the Firelance. I also see that other mod creators are making side mods for this, that is very exciting in my opinion! I hope you continue to make this mod great! :up:
  2. flamingbacon19
    flamingbacon19
    5/5,
    It's awesome, I downloaded the mod a little while ago when it didn't have all tier armors but now It does! IT's AWESOME I really like how the avail are so unique compared to other races.
  3. aveleron
    aveleron
    4/5,
    This is a fun mod, great for players looking for just a little more out of the game, but the merchants add on seems to be broken, i couldn't make any of the specified merchants with it
    1. RyuujinZERO
      Author's Response
      So, why are you rating it down if the merchant's add on it broken. That's not my creation :p
  4. Casivek
    Casivek
    5/5,
    Very well done and thought out mod.
  5. SkyWolve
    SkyWolve
    5/5,
    The Avali race is better than any of the races provided in my mind, and I don't play Starbound without this mod.
  6. Her0z
    Her0z
    5/5,
    First of all the character details ARE AMAZING! Second of all it is a great race to play as
  7. MillsV2
    MillsV2
    5/5,
    so far I've been using this race for a modded play through and it honestly feels like it should be added into the game as a legitimate race! The only thing though is that when previewing armor, it will give the normal preview, and i feel that when someone is playing an avali, they should have a different mannequin to look like an avali.
  8. HomelessSkittle
    HomelessSkittle
    5/5,
    I had stopped playing Starbound for a long while, waiting for the update to arrive. This mod brought me back into the universe. :D
  9. Corosar
    Corosar
    5/5,
    This is by far the best racial mod i have ever seen for any game honestly it is so well built that if it became part of starbound as an official race i would swear off avians completely. with a extensive lore already formed for them on their wiki and even heavy detail on their biology and physilogy i can actually believe these little guys can exist in real life! the only downside is you have to use avali vanity for their body and legs because of their unique anatomy. other than that there is a great planned future for this mod and i hope it never dies its just too good to go makes me wish they were a playable race in more games than just starbound.

FLUFFY SPACE RAPTORS RULE!
  10. yukimaruzero
    yukimaruzero
    5/5,
    This race is so well fleshed out that it feels like it isn't a mod.
  11. Draikken
    Draikken
    5/5,
    Loved the mod, enjoyed all about the lore and such
  12. Darck
    Darck
    5/5,
    I have always enjoyed the Avali race, quite a bit. It happens to be my favorite race, even above the ones already listed for vanilla play. This is the type of race I can get behind and absolutely adore.

However, as of recently, for some reason when I make a new Avali, it gives me the Avarian ship. Rather strange and saddening. As well as seems to break a few blueprints. None the less, 5/5 stars.
  13. Mr.Rubby
    Mr.Rubby
    5/5,
    Great Job
  14. Hones
    Hones
    5/5,
    Amazing mod hope to see more added soon :D
  15. NuclearPicklenomaly
    NuclearPicklenomaly
    5/5,
    This mod is very well done and you can feel all the love that went into it. So much so that it feels like it has been in Starbound since the beta release. I only wish that was really the case though! The sprites for the Avali are fluid and clean. All clothing and plumage come with a nice variety of shapes and sizes too! The weapons for the Avali are cool and nicely designed, as well as all the bits of vanity armor that really make the race stand out. Another thing which is imperative to mention are the blocks and decorative items, each are unique and very stylish to use in any building. (not to mention easy to craft.) My only complaints are that the tent pieces are a bit fiddly when trying to place, and it would be cool to see... er hear! some different vocal noises from them, rather then the same cute squeak.

But i give this Racial Mod 10/5 stars. Amazing work!

Please keep updating it as starbound progresses. .u.
  16. Thehelloguy
    Thehelloguy
    4/5,
    Cool lokking :)
  17. NekoDec
    NekoDec
    5/5,
    so much detail its just amazing.
  18. Detruncate
    Detruncate
    5/5,
    This is one incredibly detailed and fleshed out race mod.

I do not ever find myself downloading race mods as a prerogative but upon a recommendation I did download it. And, well... wow! I can not believe the amount of work that fell into this wonderful gem. Thank you for your hard work and I wish you all the best in the future.

PS: I am getting better at making aesthetically pleasing tents. :P

Sincerely Detruncate,
  19. Chipperson
    Chipperson
    5/5,
    VERY well made and thoroughly enjoyable mod!
  20. Im Made Of Pancakes
    Im Made Of Pancakes
    5/5,
    Das ist gut!