1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

1. kyurem000
    kyurem000
    3/5,
    Version: 0.12.4
    AWESOME. BUT NO RESPAWN ANIMATION................If it had one it would get 5 stars
  2. Cedarfang
    Cedarfang
    5/5,
    This mod is amazing. Stop reading the reviews and download it!
  3. Frosk
    Frosk
    5/5,
    One of my favourite mods :). sadly the only way ive been able to get the weapons is by spawning low tier merchants through avail merchants mod :|. please make merchants easier to find/give them higher tier items
  4. Sunauto
    Sunauto
    5/5,
    best race mod ever
  5. Mytana
    Mytana
    4/5,
    I love the design of these guys! Just one question, the Avali ship seems to override the Excessively Large Ship mod. Is there a way I can make them work together?
  6. Bagel
    Bagel
    5/5,
    If they ever add another race to the base game besides the Novakid, I sincerely hope this would be it.
  7. Drako98
    Drako98
    5/5,
    Long live the Fluffy Space Raptors!!!
  8. saon
    saon
    5/5,
    The best mods i'have played on Starbound, in my opinion just missing the possibility to use a Bigger ship, in Avali style.
  9. keinname7
    keinname7
    5/5,
    First, I gotta be honest - i quickly lost the motivation to play starbound. But then i found this great mod, and thanks to you, i will keep playing it for a LOOOONG time! Keep up the great work!
  10. Feathery Dust
    Feathery Dust
    5/5,
    The amount of effort that must have been put into the game is inspiring, everything in this mod looks great, the design is incredibly well done and the lore is so well written that it made me read through the entire wiki, which never happened to me before. Also they're all just SO DAMN CUTE AWWWWWWW (it even makes me lose my non-existent manliness whenever I come across an Avali village like I just did). Thanks to this mod I played the game 100 hours more than I would've without. Can't wait for the next update!
  11. IRCU
    IRCU
    5/5,
    Love your mod and thank you for making it!
  12. Noranum
    Noranum
    5/5,
    A great, believable race with many little details. I never want to miss it. Excellent work!
  13. JediNoah25
    JediNoah25
    5/5,
    Love this mod. Had been looking for a race mod like this for a while. Loads of content too.
  14. Clawlend
    Clawlend
    5/5,
    this could possibly be a race in vanilla in the future cause it looks so good
  15. Terode
    Terode
    5/5,
    This race mod is quite possibly one of the best mods ever. Not only are the Avali unique, they are also a special mix of "cute" and "dangerous". 10/5 stars, 5 for being itself, another 5 for involving Spore.
  16. randomguy44
    randomguy44
    5/5,
    <3 no other race has a place in my heart now
  17. player7895123
    player7895123
    5/5,
    GOOOOOOOD
  18. lDinhol
    lDinhol
    5/5,
    Best Race mod ever!
  19. kithsakhai
    kithsakhai
    5/5,
    simply amazing, best race in starbound and certainly imho better than any vanilla races by far. Any sneak peak art at up-gradable ships once the coming game-update hits? ;)
  20. Nobrainatallccs
    Nobrainatallccs
    5/5,
    Its so pretty!!! Makes me wish I could art