1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

1. taterdoom
    taterdoom
    5/5,
    Version: 0.12
    i really love the nonhumanoid approach and how much work has been put into it, i'm hoping to watch this develop into something even greater, keep up the good work!
  2. N1NJ4ftw
    N1NJ4ftw
    5/5,
    My #1 favorite as of right now, I love the animations and everything
  3. RedScarWolf
    RedScarWolf
    4/5,
    Wow, that's some cuteness you got going on there. I really like the custom sprite, but I dropped a star since it's still young, but that will change once the mod is more fleshed out.
  4. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    yup. still cute. *pets his avali character on the head as it makes the cute squeaking noise*
  5. etherealblade
    etherealblade
    5/5,
    Yeah...this race is a keeper.
  6. rawrdragon
    rawrdragon
    5/5,
    I have a new favorite race! :D Please don't give up on these fellas! They look fantastic!
  7. Fuufuu
    Fuufuu
    5/5,
    They're so Cool and cute. And even though they're not done yet. Once they will be its gonna be AWESOME to play as one~
  8. Astraysheep
    Astraysheep
    5/5,
    A lot of potential with this race. Would love to see some custom armor, and possibly a re-spawn animation?
  9. Pix
    Pix
    5/5,
    Awesome! I love the models!
  10. Nexeron
    Nexeron
    5/5,
    I have to say this is my most favourite race! The custom sprites are great (Finally one without the basic "human" shape^^) and the whole concept is awesome. I am looking forward for more :)
  11. Rune the Red Panda
    Rune the Red Panda
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1c
    Awesome!!! This has so much potential, and I can't wait to see it finished.
  12. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    this is by far the cutest fucking thing i have ever seen. I LIKE IT!
    1. RyuujinZERO
      Author's Response
      Believe it or not, they're getting even cuter next patch with a new head sprite :)
  13. chiseled
    chiseled
    5/5,
    The race looks amazing, and adorable. I'd love a continuation of this mod, to even further increase everything involved in a full race. Endorsed!
  14. Jroc
    Jroc
    5/5,
    Don't give up in that race is one of the most solid in design and cute.I hope to see more things of that cool space raptors.
  15. Norti
    Norti
    5/5,
    Fantastic mod! It's clear a lot of time has been put into the concept and creation of both the race and mod itself. Animations are smooth, Sprites are detailed and the concept is unique. Plus, who doesn't love fluffy space raptors?
  16. jamus_meridia
    jamus_meridia
    5/5,
    FFFFUUUUU- ADORABLE OVERLOAD DOES NOT COMPUTE
  17. Nordseite
    Nordseite
    5/5,
    Amazing Race !!!
    The only thing I do not like is the jump animation.
    it makes a big hump
    hope it will be updated in :)
    1. RyuujinZERO
      Author's Response
      Yeah I have plans to change that so it looks a bit more birdy, drawing legs up and spreading wings out like a glide.
  18. Lila
    Lila
    5/5,
    So adorable. Can't wait to see more features added.
  19. Overlord64
    Overlord64
    5/5,
    I love this Race! I really look forward to the other armors and items they can craft. Really want to see the Lore behind them as well.
  20. Mobius
    Mobius
    5/5,
    This mod is off at a great start, yet it's also an excellent idea of a race with something very different off of the main races.

I don't know if anyone agrees with this, but I think this is the kind of race that this game needs to be added, considering Novakids are going to be added sometime in the future.