1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

1. StarBond007
    StarBond007
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3
    Awesome race mod. Way to go beyond the humanoid spectrum of races and creating a whole new set of animations for these little guys. Truly amazing
  2. sglmnaz
    sglmnaz
    5/5,
    very cool race and awesome animation :D just 1 tip , u could try make the pixel art a little smoother expecially the outline.
  3. The Mage Of Mist
    The Mage Of Mist
    5/5,
    Even though this race isn't fully finished, I still adore it! I mean, who doesn't want to play as a race of advanced adorable fluffy and feathery space dinos =P

The animations are so smooth too and I can see a lot of love and work has been put into this mod! Keep up the good work! ^^
  4. gp2.eXe
    gp2.eXe
    5/5,
    Very well made, nice attention to detail, and most importantly they are fluffy but deadly. Looking forward to future updates.
  5. fafeman
    fafeman
    5/5,
    Beautiful ship, race, shading, and texture work. Nicely done!
  6. LenoirThePartridge
    LenoirThePartridge
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2
    They're so cuuute, I love using them.
  7. Hydre
    Hydre
    5/5,
    Everything I want to say is already said in reviews before me. This is just ridiculously adorable
  8. ODSTFreak98
    ODSTFreak98
    5/5,
    Feathered, digitigrade, upright space raptors. I think my heart just exploded.

Infinitely cute yet deadly.
  9. Scyrinal
    Scyrinal
    5/5,
    Excellent idea, I love this mod.
  10. iPwnned
    iPwnned
    5/5,
  11. GrimmSeraph
    GrimmSeraph
    5/5,
    Simply Stunning.
  12. Starhowl
    Starhowl
    5/5,
    I feel it's safe to say that you've created a race for Starbound I don't want to see myself playing without, throughout Beta, and throughout Release. These little guys have captured my heart and I think they're going to be the ones that plumb the depths of Starbound to the furthest extent. Thank you!
  13. SciDragon
    SciDragon
    4/5,
    While the race looks great, and is unique among custom races, it does not fit into the artistic style of Starbound. Even with that said though, it is one of my favorite custom races. I can't wait to see future updates. Great work!
  14. Mrannoyus
    Mrannoyus
    5/5,
    Definitely a unique take on races complete with an interesting lore behind them. I'll keep my eye on this for sure!
  15. Angbor
    Angbor
    5/5,
    This is an amazing mod. The amount of work that had to go into making a non-template humanoid race to this quality is just outstanding. While the mod is still a work in progress, I recommend anyone who wants to try out new races to download this mod.
  16. ArgonByte
    ArgonByte
    5/5,
    Extremely well done! This is my new favorite race to play as. Good work! :)

The only thing I can think of would be working armour/clothing, but that is probably not possible/ really hard.
    1. RyuujinZERO
      Author's Response
      Copper/silver/gold etc will always be a problem since the game automatically gives that to *every* race. But the racial armour is tailored for the avali, and in the future there'll be craftable, racially appropriate clothing options too
  17. bjorn0411
    bjorn0411
    5/5,
    Love it. would love to help with the lore and so on. i knoq uite the bit about writing. what i like the most is the general bonestructure of the avalis. also, even if it hasnt been implemented yet. as a suggestion, youre "racail bonus/benefit" could be negated fall damage since the structure of the legs would cause that to happen, could also increase jump, speed. etc
  18. VulpineHero
    VulpineHero
    5/5,
    These things are too adorable. I can't wait to see them once they've got the same completeness as an official race.
  19. Levrix
    Levrix
    5/5,
    One of my favorite Race mods. Period.
  20. Vampir1991
    Vampir1991
    5/5,
    Опупено сделано, молодчина!